FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Next season is probably the last. Way too much fukkery starting to catch up with the club
with the shot caller knowing that EZ is an informant, Creeper's girl being a fed/informant, Emily's sister getting got, Potter telling Adelita that he knows she killed the fed and her husband instead of it being a murder/suicide and Taza leaving to go nomad which will probably result in him dying

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Next season is probably the last. Way too much fukkery starting to catch up with the club
with the shot caller knowing that EZ is an informant, Creeper's girl being a fed/informant, Emily's sister getting got, Potter telling Adelita that he knows she killed the fed and her husband instead of it being a murder/suicide and Taza leaving to go nomad which will probably result in him dying

Yeah. I'm taking back what I said about Bishop dying this season. I think EZ is going to use the clause he learned to remove Alvarez's presidency and get Bishop back to enter the deal with Soledad and Galindo. With his goon clapping his sister in law I think Galindo is still with the shyts and will probably scheme to throw Soledad and El Banquero in the bushes either for the finale or the beginning of next season.

I bet next season is gonna be a royal rumble between Galindo, Mayans, and the Feds.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would tell prison dude i got a job for you

than murk the old shot caller lol

Yeah with the demon time he's on now I feel like dude is done. He ain't got time for your horseshyt threats

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn EZ …DAMNNNN :damn::damn:
“Kill yourself or I’ll kill your self for you” type of time
:deadrose::deadrose:
Turned that man into a certified black hearted demon= Miguel “El Muerte” Myers. How many bodies did EZ catch this season- I lost count. He doesn’t gaf about NADA. Let me see how the rest of this season finale goes :popcorn:
Where did la pequena cartel lady come from? Was she in other seasons?
:dahell:
Tig showing up random as hell
😭