FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm startin to realize why Earn's fam don't really fukk with him like that

You can tell dude is articulate af but this nikka stay on some ed edd n eddy type scheme that backfires instead of actually benefiting him :SpaceGhost_Facepalm:

nikka could've used that money to cop a nice used whip or at least give a portion of it to his girl and seed before he went and did that stupid shyt:francis:

Still :deadmanny: @ Tracey's conk waves and this nikka wore a durag to the interview:laff:

all that and he still didn't get the job:wow:

I also wanted to comment on the cinematography it maybe just me but this season feels more cinematic than last season:jbhmm:

Maybe because this season actually has a connecting main plot but some of these scenes feel like more like a short film than a regular tv show:leon:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We all judging though.....

And what new material? Didn’t at that place he was about to perform “Paper Boi” again in front of them white folks?

I’m not saying half the show should be about his rap grind but they literally show nothing.

And again it’s kinda on him the reason rap ain’t making moving..... cuz he seems to hate some of the moves it takes to get it poppin.

Also they could easily make reference that he’s either going or leaving the studio without showing shyt.

I think was all like these characters and we all wanna see them win but Gotdamn breh.... put a little effort in

Martha
Brah, they don't need to change shyt. The show is getting critical acclaim from everyone but you wanna change the narrative? :comeon:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:whoa:Damn my bad player. I don’t follow chance and don’t remember his kit kat commercial.
To be fair it was the Kit Kat commercial and the multiple multiple multiple "CHANCE THE RAPPER IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT" threads in The Booth is how I discovered who he was :yeshrug:and I still don't know any song he has ever made