FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Aite after this ep imma have to start negging @MartyMcFly whenever i see him comment on a new show or season of something. Its borderline disrespectful to not be watching something so inventive and creative coming from a black mind. From the robbery to the job interview was just genius. Cot dayum imma have to run this shyt back after i hit post reply :banderas:
i watched it on kodi and there wasnt no yoohoo commercial :dahell:
u probably watched it before the proper release came out. The first version they put out cut off after he earn said "imma kill this nicca"....that wasnt where the ep ended tho

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Aite after this ep imma have to start negging @MartyMcFly whenever i see him comment on a new show or season of something. Its borderline disrespectful to not be watching something so inventive and creative coming from a black mind. From the robbery to the job interview was just genius. Cot dayum imma have to run this shyt back after i hit post reply :banderas:

u probably watched it before the proper release came out. The first version they put out cut off after he earn said "imma kill this nicca"....that wasnt where the ep ended tho
yeah thats exactly where it ended for me :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brah, they don't need to change shyt. The show is getting critical acclaim from everyone but you wanna change the narrative? :comeon:

Dude? I never said the need or had to change shyt?:stopitslime:

That convo was part of a bigger discussion:gucci:

I don’t hate the show and I been rocking with DG way before this show unlike probably 3/4 the cats in here:martin:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yoooooooooo the nikka rappin on the table!:laff: shots at those wack c00ns sellin out :salute:

prince of tides :mjlol:

lol nikkas always gotta stunt on the gram

no chase policy, he gotta keep giving me great customer service thats all he can do :laff:

like the sublte whats up to the dude walking by after seeing the weedman.

:dead: acoustic paper boi song. then blowing up his phone

:russ: they on to you, got twenty min before the card shut off

that yoo hoo shyt poppin :dj2:

lol at the nikka hair, still had the line from the durag too :mjlol: you always gotta take the shyt off a few min before you go somewhere, rookie mistake :ufdup:

Last edited: