wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
P2hCT7I.gif

5dfYTzq.gif
I like how The random guy with coffee came from around the corner too, stuff like that just adds to the subtlety and funniness

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I can double your money", no matter what context, since I was about 15 years old, whether it was weed, or what ever scam, we all know that guy. The first time I met this dude he was telling me to flip him my 8th of fire, for the low, and we'd split it, and 15 years or so later, he is still the exact same guy.

The show is brilliant in its ability to capture the current pulse of culture, of all types. From the street shyt, to the weed game, to the different archetypes of drug dealers, credit card scams.

To me, a major part of the episode was the divide between the streets when it comes to race, and the divide between the industry. The real shyt that Paper Boi goes through in the street is simply entertainment for an entirely different subculture. Peter Savage, I mean, this is real, that is the music industry in those state of the art rooms, with organic food. It isn't revolutionary, we have these conversations daily on here, but to see it on a high profile TV show is near unprecedented.

SvageBeast32 lol The show is brilliant satire

The intro was lighter than the premieres, which worked, because the audience was tense, but anyone who ever sat in cars doing dope deals, saw that play coming, when his connect was stalling for time. A friend of mine got jacked the exact same way. Of course, it isn't 100% authentic, but the feel is. Why sit in the backseat of your boys car? He would know where his main connect stayed, he knew him for 10 years. Doesn't matter.

"Lets just say it was a steal"

"I'm bout to have these waves like the Bermuda Triange" what does that even mean lol

"I'm the Prince of Tides"

:laff:

Tracy's first 4 lines or so were hilarious, but the show really showed it's heart with some of the subtle conversations he had with Earn. Gets real deep into prison culture, and self worth. Really poignant, esp. the last scene that wraps it all up. The ability to blend laugh out loud comedy with scenes that cut deep is rare and showcased perfectly with Atlanta.

Last edited: