FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yoo...this might be the funniest ep in the entire series to date and its only the 2nd ep of the 2nd season:wow:

Tracy is fukking crazy .. When he stoled those boxes of shoes outta finish line "No Chase Policy":russ:

When he finessed Earn with the credit card scam:deadrose:

When he went to his interview with the durag on:mjlol:

He finally takes it off and the nikka got the Nat King Cole hairdoo:pachaha:

When he cussed out that white man and called him racist..:deadmanny:

This nikka had me howling everytime he was on screen. Great choice on bringing him on to the cast.

The shot at the culture vultures/Epic Records was:wow:.

Paperboi just couldnt find himself to sell out and c00n:wow:...he a real one:salute:

I fukks with Earn but he isnt very bright...I dont know how you can trust a nikka you barely know thats fresh out the joint WITH 4 G'S!!! Smh.

I never met a nikka name Tracy that was trustworthy anyway lol

Great episode
I wouldn't be surprised if some idiots who watched this will actually try this......and get the....

black-man-arrested.jpg

Daps
Ern giving away that 4k like that really speaks volumes on how some of our people handle money. We all know that female who give her tax money to her baby daddy to flip or the cat who instead of handling his responsibilities is out buying out the mall but be bumming rides everywhere.
The messages in this show brehs:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pretty good ep..... a feel things though.

I find it eerie that so many peeps in here are quick to call out Earn for being stupid but not Paperboi.

I get it but still..... it’s like this.

E is just desperate, has a lot of life shyt coming at him and looking for a big break so he does dumb stuff due to being desperate.

PB does a lot of dumb stuff due his ego, his attitude, and just not properly thinking shyt through.

Now I agree with everyone he don’t need to be out there acting like a buffoon jumping on tables and shyt. But he gotta learn to be more tactical, walking around mad aggressive with an attitude shouldn’t be praised.

JayZ, 50, TI and etc rapper in that same situation could’ve easily finessed that and kept it moving cuz at the end of the day if he really trynna be a rapper (which I’m now beginning to question) he has to learn how to sell his product which is himself and rap.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also I get the “live my life shyt” with PB but the question has to be raised... “Does this dude at this point even still want to be a rapper?”

Cuz it just seems like he always complains or hates doing the shyt that pretty much all rappers need to do to get poppin. Also dude is never in the studio, he not even writing in his downtime or doing anything else that would elevate him in his he game.

Martha

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also I get the “live my life shyt” with PB but the question has to be raised... “Does this dude at this point even still want to be a rapper?”

Cuz it just seems like he always complains or hates doing the shyt that pretty much all rappers need to do to get poppin. Also dude is never in the studio, he not even writing in his downtime or doing anything else that would elevate him in his he game.

Martha
You're judging a character based off what the show is deliberately not showing you. The very beginning of this episode has dude congratulating Paper Boi on a new song. We didn't see it being made and we haven't even heard it. There hasn't been a second of Paper Boi creating music on this show yet he always has material out, and he's even more popular this season than he was last. He's recognized by someone everywhere now. A rapper who is big enough to have a Yoohoo commercial knows who he is and knows his music.

This show isn't about Paper Boi's creative process. If he was walking around with a pencil and a notebook all the time it'd just look like Hustle & Flow the Series. We know Paper Boi's career is progressing because it makes living his normal life more and more difficult and he is more and more uncomfortable with it.

He wants to be a rapper to make money, but rap isn't making any money (yet), and all these steps from moderate notoriety to a hopefully profitable career have been soulless.