xcVykCm.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
dope ep..

i knew they was gonna take shots at Bobby schmurda and any c00n rapper dancin on tables for CAC's...just glad PaperBoy didn't do it....:whew:

the symbolism behind Darius keepin his promise to Earn by givin him that dog money......:mjcry:

i totally felt PaperBoy's struggle to find a new weed connect....:mjcry:

but seriously...ATL brehs....is that "no chase" clause true??....:picard:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
dope ep..

i knew they was gonna take shots at Bobby schmurda and any c00n rapper dancin on tables for CAC's...just glad PaperBoy didn't do it....:whew:

the symbolism behind Darius keepin his promise to Earn by givin him that dog money......:mjcry:

i totally felt PaperBoy's struggle to find a new weed connect....:mjcry:

but seriously...ATL brehs....is that "no chase" clause true??....:picard:

its true in a lot of places. I was at the wallgreens down the street and some kid walked in, walked right up to some rack of shirts grabbed about 8/9 shirts and just dipped. I was at the register and the lady was just like sir you cant do that. The kid just kept looking forward and was out :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Al's connect would at least throw him the keys out the window after driving by :bryan:

Child locks :gucci: Paper Boi has the best expressions, when he was doing the radio reads and the guy kept trying him to do it different :martin:.

Earn falling for the gift-card hustle :francis:, I like how they brought back Darius paying him for the dogs though.

Tracy watching Bojack Horseman :leon:

"They call me 35 Savage, because I'm 35" :troll: