FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yoo...this might be the funniest ep in the entire series to date and its only the 2nd ep of the 2nd season:wow:

Tracy is fukking crazy .. When he stoled those boxes of shoes outta finish line "No Chase Policy":russ:

When he finessed Earn with the credit card scam:deadrose:

When he went to his interview with the durag on:mjlol:

He finally takes it off and the nikka got the Nat King Cole hairdoo:pachaha:

When he cussed out that white man and called him racist..:deadmanny:

This nikka had me howling everytime he was on screen. Great choice on bringing him on to the cast.

The shot at the culture vultures/Epic Records was:wow:.

Paperboi just couldnt find himself to sell out and c00n:wow:...he a real one:salute:

I fukks with Earn but he isnt very bright...I dont know how you can trust a nikka you barely know thats fresh out the joint WITH 4 G'S!!! Smh.

I never met a nikka name Tracy that was trustworthy anyway lol

Great episode

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Paper Boi mite need to fall back. His local celebrity status is starting to bite him in the ass when it comes to street shyt. Everybody knows he’s a rapper and thinks he holdin more than he really is.

Remember the random nikka in a mask that knocked on the door last season, asked if Paper Boi lived there, then ran off?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Seriously Earn gave 4k away over peer pressure in 5 minutes :mindblown:

Earn is legit homeless and within minutes he takes the $ he hit off a long lick (pause) and fukks it off on gift cards. shyt, he could gave Paper Boi 2 stacks to re-up or something.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
he could gave Paper Boi 2 stacks to re-up or something.

Wasn’t Paper Boi the one pushin him to to hit a lick with Tracy knowing he was shiesty in the beginning? Then turned around and was like “:lolbron: you might as well chalk that money up” when shyt went south?

That was fukked up. Still Earn’s fault for being that gullible tho.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just finished the episode. It was a fukking classic :mjlol: I couldn't watch it live cuz I have classes from 3-10 :mjcry:

But a nikka finna have a ball reading these comments. The Atlanta/Coli fukkery is too good

2nhdjle.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Wasn’t Paper Boi the one pushin him to to hit a lick with Tracy knowing he was shiesty in the beginning? Then turned around and was like “:lolbron: you might as well chalk that money up” when shyt went south?

That was fukked up. Still Earn’s fault for being that gullible tho.

Earn is the most balanced character with the decision making skills of a high school sophomore.