Flint, Michigan
Dude got his wave recipe from Norman Osborne
Norman's waves are immaculate

latest

images

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m inclined to believe he COULDNT have been that stupid because that would be the first case of “bad” writing on the show. Earn is sometimes rash and hard headed, but he
Aint STUPID by any means.

He told Al that he didn’t get to spend the “whole $4,000” which means if Tracey doubled his investment then he put in 2 Of his original 4k. So if he still has 2k left in cash, then he can negate his losses by selling the shyt he DID get to buy via eBay/Craigslist. Maybe he’ll recoup a G off that which means he only lost $1K.

I agree. Him falling for that was the only thing that made me mad at the episode. Didn't seem to fit his character or the situation. Like off rip, he turns Tracey down and is like "I'm good." Any black person who grew up around that environment would know not to trust an ex-con who just got out of jail. THEN Tracey steals the shoes so that should make him trust him even less.

I had a different interpretation of the line about the whole $4000. I took that to mean that he gave Tracey all of his money for the gift cards but didn't have enough time to buy enough items to add up to $4000 (his original investment). Hence why he says that Tracey owes him money.

It's so obvious Gambino lurks here.

How? What specifically would point to that?

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Him falling for that was the only thing that made me mad at the episode. Didn't seem to fit his character or the situation. Like off rip, he turns Tracey down and is like "I'm good." Any black person who grew up around that environment would know not to trust an ex-con who just got out of jail. THEN Tracey steals the shoes so that should make him trust him even less.

I had a different interpretation of the line about the whole $4000. I took that to mean that he gave Tracey all of his money for the gift cards but didn't have enough time to buy enough items to add up to $4000 (his original investment). Hence why he says that Tracey owes him money.

How? What specifically would point to that?
I first seen the bobby smushrda nikka dancing on the boardroom table here (I know it was on Twitter but not discussed at lengths how it was here)