FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Same kinda shyt happened to me. I was walking to the barber shop and a dude robbed me. After he took my money he asked me where I was going, like we was friends and shyt. I told him to the barber, and he gave me just enough money to get my hair cut.

Happened to my pops once when he was young living in Chicago. Dude put a gun to his back, took $25 out of his back pocket and then put $5 back so could catch the train home...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
why they do bobby shmurda like that? :mjcry:

W9F99zc.gif
I got a feeling they gonna make fun of DJ Akademics as well

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earn deadass put his whole bag on the gift card shyt, my g shoulda atleast put in some but not his whole bag

Earn green as hell, breh been waiting for that puppy money forever and gets caught up in another scheme. He didn't listen to uncle Willie:russ::stopitslime: He's just going to allow 'shyt happen' to him.

I got a feeling they gonna make fun of DJ Akademics as well

Nah I think they did him last season with the half asian breh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Same kinda shyt happened to me. I was walking to the barber shop and a dude robbed me. After he took my money he asked me where I was going, like we was friends and shyt. I told him to the barber, and he gave me just enough money to get my hair cut.

Lol yeah man when it's happening you're like :beli::martin::dahell: bruh really?

but when you look back at it retrospect, it could always be worse. And I guess to them they got some sort of code of ethics, letting you have enough to get a fade.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Earn deadass put his whole bag on the gift card shyt, my g shoulda atleast put in some but not his whole bag

I’m inclined to believe he COULDNT have been that stupid because that would be the first case of “bad” writing on the show. Earn is sometimes rash and hard headed, but he
Aint STUPID by any means.

He told Al that he didn’t get to spend the “whole $4,000” which means if Tracey doubled his investment then he put in 2 Of his original 4k. So if he still has 2k left in cash, then he can negate his losses by selling the shyt he DID get to buy via eBay/Craigslist. Maybe he’ll recoup a G off that which means he only lost $1K.