[redacted]
why they do bobby shmurda like that? :mjcry:

W9F99zc.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
lol I had a dude rob me and leave me with metro bus money "You got enough to get home player? You'll be straight. back then I was like:ohhh::picard::mjcry:
Now thinking back on it I'm like:gucci::dwillhuh::mjgrin::russ::russ: This dude left me with 3 dollars lol
Same kinda shyt happened to me. I was walking to the barber shop and a dude robbed me. After he took my money he asked me where I was going, like we was friends and shyt. I told him to the barber, and he gave me just enough money to get my hair cut.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Donald Glover grew up poor

Read his interviews and listen to his music, he talks about it all of the time

This myth that he grew up rich is nonsense

His father was a post man and his mom ran a daycare. They moved many times and had to share beds. He got a scholarship to NYC and was still broke so he had to work as a babysitter since that was the only thing he really knew how to do and he worked his ass off by doing Derrick Comedy during college and getting on 30 Rock.

Listen to his mixtapes and his albums brehs. They shot parts of this season a few blocks from his old house, his team had talked about how bad the house he grew up looked.

Exactly! Anyways, I hate how people talk bad about black people if they're not from the hood. As someone who's moved from hood to hood, this shyt ain't a fukking badge of honor.

The hood fukks you up, especially if you deep into the grimey shyt. I'm working hard so my future kids don't have to witness shyt that many of us has seen/done. Now thats not to say that the hood doesn't have positive aspects, but I'm tired of this, "He wasn't from the hood" nonsense.

He was black in America, that's enough content right there to create multiple shows.