FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, was hoping this would be on hulu (since season 1 is on there now) but no dice:francis::mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Pretty sure FX shows are only on the FX Now app until the season is over, and then they move to Hulu.

some FX shows are on Amazon Prime too (been watching The Americans on there)

also for whatever reason seems like FX has stop making blu rays for their shows. They did the same shyt for Fargo S3 as they did for Atlanta :why:

I was just tryin to complete my Fargo collection :mjcry:why they do this to me brehs...why:mjcry:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I see everyone bugging about Mrs Winners getting showcased on tv... but am I the only one that popped more for Checkers?

I used to LOVE to eat at Checkers..... all in HS there was one in my hometown on my side of town which is SouthSide Winston-Salem, NC right off Peters Creek Parkway.

Them good ass fries.... that place was so fukking hood, I remember one day at the drive thru seeing a nicca smoke a black while cooking fries.

There are barely anymore in NC anymore..... Ive only seen 2, one in JVille and one near Statesville

Martha
Was just there last night. Felt like I was on Menace when o dog, wax, and caine shot them nikkas up at the little burger stand:wow:checkers is goat status.