FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see everyone bugging about Mrs Winners getting showcased on tv... but am I the only one that popped more for Checkers?

I used to LOVE to eat at Checkers..... all in HS there was one in my hometown on my side of town which is SouthSide Winston-Salem, NC right off Peters Creek Parkway.

Them good ass fries.... that place was so fukking hood, I remember one day at the drive thru seeing a nicca smoke a black while cooking fries.

There are barely anymore in NC anymore..... Ive only seen 2, one in JVille and one near Statesville

Martha

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
got damn that was the Mrs Winners on Glenwood:russ:

They used the Mrs. Winners on Glenwood Road, that was dope lol.

It’s real...

Their biscuits be dry as hell though:martin:

:skip:

ATL brehs, I don't know of ANY Mrs Winners left!! At least on the Southside. Are there any? There chicken biscuits in the morning were :banderas:

I literally didn't think there were any more Mrs. Winner's left. They closed the one down in Marietta like 15 years ago.

Dad lost his job
Mama worked at Mrs. Winner's
Gun pulled in her face
She still made dinner

That''s from his intro track on Camp

I wonder if that's where the inspiration came from for the opening of this season.

Damn breh you beat me to it! I was reading every post in the thread from the beginning thinking I was about to come thru with this exclusive knowledge. That's definitely where he had to to get the inspiration from. That song (plus the fact I thought all Mrs. Winners were closed) made me think the episode started off in the past. But then again bruh was playing FIFA on an Xbox One.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I see everyone bugging about Mrs Winners getting showcased on tv... but am I the only one that popped more for Checkers?

I used to LOVE to eat at Checkers..... all in HS there was one in my hometown on my side of town which is SouthSide Winston-Salem, NC right off Peters Creek Parkway.

Them good ass fries.... that place was so fukking hood, I remember one day at the drive thru seeing a nicca smoke a black while cooking fries.

There are barely anymore in NC anymore..... Ive only seen 2, one in JVille and one near Statesville

Martha

We got Rallys up here in Ohio :blessed:

Daps
Black Policeman: Is he friendly with you??

:sitdown::sitdown:

Is it friendly with you? :lupe: :dead:
xcoe90hvasj01.png

no7kef.gif
BoMqK.gif

nxt-commentator-showtime-percy-watson-appears-on-fxs-atlanta.jpg

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

Martha

man I used to hit that Checkers all the time when i was a kid :ohlawd:

now whenever i get up to Fredericksburg to see the fam I make sure i hit it. i miss their fries so damn much

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
man I used to hit that Checkers all the time when i was a kid :ohlawd:

now whenever i get up to Fredericksburg to see the fam I make sure i hit it. i miss their fries so damn much

bruh, their fries are FIRE!!! I haven't had Checkers in so long, they just opened a new one kind of close to me, I'm tempted to go there and get like 4 orders of fries

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hiro Murai

he did every episode except for Juneteenth one and the one Donald directed

he doing the first three and some other people are jumping in but Donald has an eye for talent his music producer - did the score for the black panther soundtrack
Ludwig was also Community's music producer for all six seasons. Dude is beyond talented, master of sounds

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
I thought the whole opening scene was meant to show the broad impact of gun violence, while also humanizing its perpetrators.

The opening scene shows the whole robbery started cause regular, video game playing kids were trying to get a handle on some weed. The dude shooting back is working at a drive-thru (again not your typical profile of a shooter). Girl getting caught in the crossfire in the end showed how much destruction, something that started off as benign can have.

Any other takes on what the scene was about?

I think this is the best take. Daps