FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I knew something was popping off when those two guys in the drive thru ordered $70 worth of food.

Wheretheydothatat? :russ:
All of it wasn't food. They also ordered a KD (that's what we call an eighth in the DC area). Remember right before that they said if you order a #17 then that's an eighth. That's why they robbed it cause they new there was weed in there.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Hell yea it’s a real spot..... there’s on in Greensboro, NC up the street from my college NCAT.

We used to have to walk through the projects to get there but they had like a 5 piece combo for $2.99 and these cinnamon buns that we used to go crazy for.:mjlol:

I used to get like 2 cuz they was $1 each

Martha
That $1.99 two piece dark with 2 sides kept me fed a few of those semesters:salute:
They had the best baked beans in the business:ahh:

4153610.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MRS WINNERS IS A REAL SPOT?!:ohhh::dwillhuh::ooh::krs:

I thought it was some fictitious chain they made up for the show! Got damn, Atlanta :salute:

:skip:

ATL brehs, I don't know of ANY Mrs Winners left!! At least on the Southside. Are there any? There chicken biscuits in the morning were :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All of it wasn't food. They also ordered a KD (that's what we call an eighth in the DC area). Remember right before that they said if you order a #17 then that's an eighth. That's why they robbed it cause they new there was weed in there.

@Feds :pachaha:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One theory

I thought the whole opening scene was meant to show the broad impact of gun violence, while also humanizing its perpetrators.

The opening scene shows the whole robbery started cause regular, video game playing kids were trying to get a handle on some weed. The dude shooting back is working at a drive-thru (again not your typical profile of a shooter). Girl getting caught in the crossfire in the end showed how much destruction, something that started off as benign can have.

Any other takes on what the scene was about?