FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i just woke up. i think imma needa rewatch the episode having read tweets. i think some on twitter might think it's deeper than it really was. remember it's donald glover making this shyt, although the fact that it's that open for interpretation says a lot about the episode as a whole and just mike period i guess.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It's not donald glover. On imdb a diferent character is credited.
It’s him, you can tell by the mannerisms and voice. Also credit don’t mean shyt, it’s like when MJ was on the simpsons but didn’t use his name cause of legal issues.

Man, I really thought Darius was about to be a goner:mjcry:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
We even got a little backstory on Darius, he probably went through some rough shyt with his pops and it’s why he’s so “weird”. He got away from the situation and didn’t want it to define him so he’s appreciative of and open to life and thats why so many times he comes across as weird. But those final minutes, shyt.

I really thought we was gonna lose one of the crew. It’s crazy how much they’ve gotten us to care for these characters with so little time. Hell, even Tracy feels like on of the crew and he only been with us for a few eps.

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Yea his voice crack gave it away he definitely Donald:russ:
It’s also why I think he wasn’t talking much in the car, he’d give it away even easier.

I wonder what he was trying to get across with this ep, it’s gotta be about the abuse from Teddy and Benny’s father, MJ and Darius. I’m thinking it’s along the lines of not being a slave to the past. Cause in this ep we see that Teddy, Benny, and Darius were robbed, the former of their youth, Darius as well but he didn’t succumb to the pain.

This ep really got me thinking. Benny had to be real cause this show too weird for him not to exist.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for the first 30 or so seconds i thought Stanfield was also playing the Jacko dude. I was about to be in awe of dude's acting (already am) then i realized it was Glover, and was in awe of his.

I don't know why but I'm only now coming around on giving Donald Glover his proper due... i still kinda don't want to. Dude is a beast, but i don't want to admit it.