FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Keith Jarrett a white jazz pianist. Teddy mention playing with him to Darius. Black jazz pianist joked about him cause they couldn't believe he was white. Even got protested because black activist thought he was appropriating black culture. History repeats itself.
bb3f9db457ec0e9edfbf45c338ef4aad.jpg

Bruno Mars? :jbhmm:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Episode was deep. I agree mainly with the theory of MJ's duality.

I take the discussion about "rap" as similar to hip-hop getting popular and MJ's influence starting to fade leading to some possible resentment (although MJ liked hip-hop).

Can't fight time and part of the episode was a reflection of time always moving on. There was a lot of reflection about his "brother's" glory days.

A note though: MJ didn't like the way he was brought up nor thought it was "right"/necessary neither. It's very well known he hated that shyt.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What I gained from that was the symbolism of how in season one when Earn got Al put on he was sitting in the front and this episode he's sitting in the back of the car. Al is pushing Earn further behind him and also growing further apart from Darius. Tracy is basically Al's new right hand man.

Maybe

Or maybe they picked Earn up from somewhere and he just got in the back like anyone would normally do:pachaha:

Martha

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a big photo person

The call back :wow:

Get-out.gif
Nah, this was mentioned in the jacket episode in season 1. When Earn is going through the snapchat story, at one point someone is recording Darius and Darius is trying to avoid the camera, saying he doesn't like being on camera/recorded.

I’m a little mad at the decisions Darius made toward the end, like NO black man woulda been that fukking stupid but I think that was actually part of the POINT.

Black people don’t have the luxury of the benefit of the doubt. If we sense a fukked up situation, we need to EXIT from that situation post haste or we end up like that CDC worker...

Breh I think 98% of us black people would've dipped as soon we stepped in and saw no lights on and a creepy MJ looking dude.
Darius isn't black, he's Nigerian :mjgrin:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its weird... because they ran the trailer for "Sorry To Bother You" at the beginning, it added to the suspense and made me question if Darius was gonna die when ol boy pointed the shotty at him. :lupe:
I didn't know if he was gonna get killed off in this season so he can move on to movies and other projects.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Donald and his team are taking it THERE with this show. shyt is miles ahead of most shyt on TV and it’s not even close. I don’t even know if people are really appreciating this show from the music, messages, hidden messages, overt messages, cinematography and character development.

So you just gon let him shyt on your daddy like that? :dame:

That's like calling another man daddy :dame: