TmbeHmv.gif

:sadcam:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
yall acting like earn flipped out because she dragged him to a beyonce concert.

she dragged him to some shyt where she was flirting in german with some other dudes and someone literally walked up to him and touched his face thinking it was blackface. if van really loved him she'd understand completely why he felt uncomfortable as fukk there.:francis:
all facts here. People talkin like Earn went to a baby shower.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's the same chick that went through all that mess because she got fired for being a pothead teacher. She did some super nasty shyt that episode too. :scust: She's not that much better.
Eh, and at the end if the day, she went to her house.

Like his uncle said, Earn doesn't even have a mirror to look at himself .

His own mom won't let him in her house.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Eh, and at the end if the day, she went to her house.

Like his uncle said, Earn doesn't even have a mirror to look at himself .

His own mom won't let him in her house.
Eh, I'm not going to get too deep on that cuz we could all the way into some other historical black shyt and education/employment stats explaining how he and she got there. That episode where she lost her job was the one that really brought her back down to earth. This idea that Earn was holding her back is silly, and the show portrays that well. All her friends think Earn holds her back when she makes her own mistakes too.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Why you mad at Donald for pointing out shyt that happens in almost EVERY relationship?

Every review I’ve read has said this is the most relatable to anyone who has been in a relationship that didn’t have a labeled definition.

I know I’ve been in this situation with women before :yeshrug:
are you stupid or are you white?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Brehs this episode is mirroring my real life too much right now :mjcry: this is the best show on TV right now
I was worse than Earn. I wouldn't say that I didn't want to be there, I would actively clown that shyt nonstop until she got pissed and said fukk it and left. She's an ex. Eventually I learned at times that too cool shyt has to be dropped for your girl cause there will definitely be some shyt she's in to that you'll look at sideways. At the same time she has to realize how a situation looks to the man and know when to pull away from it. I love that this can spark some real conversations.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I can enjoy and appreciate different sitcoms but at the end of the day, I want COMEDY from sitcoms. Nothing wrong with a heavy episode now and then but when a show starts tilting to that side of things more than the comedy, it's gonna lose people. I always think to an episode in Scrubs where JD comes home from the hospital and watches old sitcoms and that's how most people are. They want to come home, turn their brain off and laugh at bs for 30 mins straight. Some of the heavy emotional stuff in this episode isn't what people are trying to see after a long day of work, bills, and an overall depressing life; just non-stop jokes
I love this show, but I agree. I can enjoy and appreciate when comedy's veer into political commentary and drama, but at the end of the day I want my sitcoms to be funny. I stopped watching Louie after season 2 because the show stopped trying to be funny and turned into mostly drama.