FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Whoever said they writing van off I think is right

She’s not going anywhere.

People have to remember she was only in six episodes in season 1. She has Deadpool 2 she had to shoot and two other movies she’s signed to be on. EVERYBODY in the cast is blowing up right now so scheduling is tighter.

But she’s not being “written off”, we’ll see more of her this season for sure

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Van is so fukking beautiful it’s almost uncomfortable.

Also, Van wasn’t wrong. I can tell a lot of y’all are young cause i used to be Earn. Sometimes you gotta suck it up for your girl and do the shyt she likes. Earn was right for letting her go if he knew this is who he was and didn’t want to change, but she wasn’t wrong for feeling like she wanted him to be different either.

Van is gorgeous.

I would've danced and did the corny shyt. It's one night and it would've made your girl happy. If you aint willing to do that, why you dating?

Earn is just a perpetual fukk up. Dropped out of college. No house. No car. No real career. He doesn't give a fukk about anything. Probably has some sort of depression. Too proud to ask for help from anyone. Not going hard enough to get back on path, and when he gets close, he makes another bonehead decision. The episode with the uncle was a little too real. He's Earn 20 years from now.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TmbeHmv.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Once that lady walked up to Earn thinking he was in blackface, there's nothing right about that shyt.
And I think it was stupid how Van acted like she didn't like strip clubs all of a sudden. On that "we do your shyt" tip. Knowing some women never actually know what they want to do for entertainment, then pull that shyt out is bullshyt.

But yeah, the big take away I had was that people just kind of view Van and being above Earn when really they're on the same level, but Van is always going through these moments with other females where she's thinking she settled. But she's just a pothead average person like Earn and his crew. But since he's the guy, he's just below her.