FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Earn had one look at the caucasity and was done like
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3666-1381168603-4.gif

After a 2nd watch, he was def tripping and being selfish and a lil bytch. Like damn breh, you don't even wanna dance with your lady? :gucci: pouting over ping pong and shyt :snoop: Van's energy was a bit off too. She wasn't happy when he won the shytdefukken game or whatever it was called
most nikkas is not going to their biracial girlfriends euro cac functions in the first place
:stopitslime:

also i think they were all sucking up to him during that game. it was sort of like sarcasm, which is why she was looking like that..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
most nikkas is not going to their biracial girlfriends euro cac functions in the first place
:stopitslime:

also i think they were all sucking up to him during that game. it was sort of like sarcasm, which is why she was looking like that..

I dont think They were sucking up, simply because they gave him the tickets and Van said that he got lucky.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think They were sucking up, simply because they gave him the tickets and Van said that he got lucky.
Yeah, I mean I'd probably feel like:stopitslime:too if I'm playing a game I played all my life and someone that's playing for the first time and has no idea what they're doing does some:ohhh:shyt and wins

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
should have just named this episode "Black men ain't shyt" and got it out the way. scust at this episode. shyt was trash.
should have just named this episode "Black men ain't shyt" and got it out the way. scust at this episode. shyt was trash.
Why you mad at Donald for pointing out shyt that happens in almost EVERY relationship?

Every review I’ve read has said this is the most relatable to anyone who has been in a relationship that didn’t have a labeled definition.

I know I’ve been in this situation with women before :yeshrug:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I can enjoy and appreciate different sitcoms but at the end of the day, I want COMEDY from sitcoms. Nothing wrong with a heavy episode now and then but when a show starts tilting to that side of things more than the comedy, it's gonna lose people. I always think to an episode in Scrubs where JD comes home from the hospital and watches old sitcoms and that's how most people are. They want to come home, turn their brain off and laugh at bs for 30 mins straight. Some of the heavy emotional stuff in this episode isn't what people are trying to see after a long day of work, bills, and an overall depressing life; just non-stop jokes
:gucci:

This show has NEVER been non stop jokes so I dont know where you got this idea from to compare it to “scrubs” of all shows:dahell:

It’s always had heavy subjects as it’s foundation.

It’s a dramedy or “dark comedy” that’s heavy on the drama/dark.

Jards

All Star
Daps
No, Earn acted like a man, and didn't simp his way into keeping their relationship going. He stood his ground and didn't let the puzzy affect his judgment.

You better take notes, son.
What you're saying is true if that's a girl he's just fukking but that's also the mother of his daughter. Earn needs to start setting a better example at least on that level.