FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Earn was ultimately acting :francis:for the most part. I can see why that whole thing wouldn't be his scene, but Van just wanted to spend time with him and do some of her customs. Hell, he apparently killed it with the tennis ball game in a circle by putting both in the bag :mjgrin:, if only he was as good at ping-pong as he was at that game they could still be together :troll:. Only part Van was really bugging was suggesting Earn should learn German :martin: and talking to the bartender a little too long in German.

Oktoberfest got masked dudes pretending to be demons, stealing phones though :dwillhuh:. When Van knocked him into the dumpster :mjlol:'

Van's friend suggesting she would be comfortable as Lottie's mom said she chose black :mjpls:

So much for Earn getting that tongue confidence on the trip back :skip:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
yall acting like earn flipped out because she dragged him to a beyonce concert.

she dragged him to some shyt where she was flirting in german with some other dudes and someone literally walked up to him and touched his face thinking it was blackface. if van really loved him she'd understand completely why he felt uncomfortable as fukk there.:francis:

Nah fam, Earn had a baby w/ a half-german chick. That's on nobody but him! So if he's uncomfortable with it all then there ain't nothing else to do BUT break up with shorty. Which a real nikka would've been done if a mixed broad's cac half (which she's clearly invested in, given she goes there every year) bothered him so much.

Some brehs want p*ssy so bad; but then get mad when it comes attached to someone that has a past and other social responsibilities that you forgot to factor in.

If you as a man aren't the type to commit (which is a choice really), then that means you gotta let go of women that clearly want a relationship. Which means jumping from one relationship to another several times 'cause women catch feelings. This ain't the world where you can have the cake and eat it too.

There are rules to this "oh we're just fukking" business. Earn is out here trynna live anarchically.

Edit: Not to mention she told breh he wasn't gonna like it up there. But the nikka insisted he had to go w/ her...only to fukk up the experience because he was "uncomfortable".

Fam should've sucked it up and made sure she didn't regret bringing him. And afterwards told her he'd never do that shyt again. Finito.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
should have just named this episode "Black men ain't shyt" and got it out the way. scust at this episode. shyt was trash.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ping Pong and Love:ohhh:

yeeeeeeaaaaa yall can dissect it all yall want but that halted the momentum of the seaspn by a lot for me. Felt like that should've been the first ep of the season or something. I mean i got all the relationship stuff i just didnt care. Im willing to bet the actress is more like the other black chick than her character tho :francis:
she is look on her IG:lolbron:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, hope some of ya'll aren't that bad in real life.

Even if you're in an uncomfortable situation, know the sun rises tomorrow and in a matter of hours you'll be back to your normal routine. Tomorrow is only a day away.

The question you need to ask yourself is are you willing to introduce damage because you couldn't be patient enough to wait a few hours?

Be careful of that instant gratification. Sometimes you have to recognize it's the "other way" but you keep it moving without having to strain anything in your circle.

Last edited: