FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Earn in the wrong as usual.

You knew she was half German when you got with her. You knew that :heh: If the corny shyt is important to her, you do the corny shyt with her or find another girl.

Also, he been bumming it up for years, hasn't wifed her up yet and just been all around shiftless. She been waiting on that nikka to get it right forever. Can't blame her.

She should keep on waiting. :salute:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the episode was pretty good. shyt just hit a little too close to home for me. probably not one i'll be rewatching anytime soon.

:francis:

we gonna need a lot of darius and paper boi next week to balance out this week.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeeeeeeaaaaa yall can dissect it all yall want but that halted the momentum of the seaspn by a lot for me. Felt like that should've been the first ep of the season or something. I mean i got all the relationship stuff i just didnt care. Im willing to bet the actress is more like the other black chick than her character tho :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Van is the type of woman who won't remember what you've done for her, she just goes by how she feels about you at that moment in time
Eh, I mean, she was letting Earn, a dude working a shytty ass job at an airport and technically homeless, stay with her during the first season.

We've known since season 1, that if it was up to her, her and Earn would be in a relationship. We've seen her defend the fukk out of him to her IG thot friend. She said she wants to spend time with him and that sometimes means doing shyt she doesn't want to, like going to a strip club or going to Paperboy's concerts. His response that she shouldn't shyt on it because it pays the bills doesn't make her statement that she sometimes does shyt she doesn't want to, like sit in a hole in the wall club to listen to Paperboy rap the same shyt just so she can spend time with someone she really cares about, false.

Whether Earn knew she was half German and did this type of shyt before he got her pregnant, doesn't really matter, he's been involved with her long enough to know that she goes to that shyt every year.

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode made me irritated as fukk with Earn. He knew what he was getting into with the German festival yet still acted like a mopey bytch through the whole thing. Also him not stepping up and just being with Van was irritating to me too. What’s so bad with being in a real relationship with her? She’s attractive and seems pretty cool. fukk all that I don’t know what I want shyt.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
For those who been in relationships, we all do these we don’t wish to do for sake of our significant other. My gf drags me to all types of shyt and I drag her to all types of shyt just because we like being around each other. And it’s just like the white boy said: she trying to intermix her life with him so it’s harder to connect. If you love someone, sometimes you gotta do shyt you don’t like just because. Earn was being an a$$hole and selfish. Period. Maybe some of you sociopaths agree with him but he didn’t have to be like that. Sometimes it’s good to be open to other cultures. Van for all her short comings seems like a pretty good chick and has held him down when he homeless and a bum.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall acting like earn flipped out because she dragged him to a beyonce concert.

she dragged him to some shyt where she was flirting in german with some other dudes and someone literally walked up to him and touched his face thinking it was blackface. if van really loved him she'd understand completely why he felt uncomfortable as fukk there.:francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Wow :whoo: I was feeling like fukk this episode up until that final convo onward. Then it got deep :wow:

I understood what was being conveyed but still :dame: all that German shyt... I hope it never gets this white again. I was as uncomfortable as earn :scust:

And yo... I just need to point out how bizarre it is that the episode was basically German culture, but the song at the end was Swahili, yet it sounded like some latin shyt you'd hear on Narcos :why: