FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yo girl was runnin yo fade in competitive games, flirtin with whiteboys in yo face while you did nothin, and made you sit on the passenger side?

You can’t be from Harlem :dame:
Nah I’m not. Harlem nikkas was getting they ex wives blown out by ex business partners. Guess I gotta be from Harlem to experience that

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
People who are thinking this was a filler episode either aren't paying attention to the ENTIRE series or assuming because Paperboi and Darius aren't in it that it's a "filler". The truth of the matter is that this maybe arguably the MOST PROGRESSIVE arc of the entire series. Understand that the whole reason why Earn even came up with the idea of managing Paperboi was purely because he was trying to hustle up money so he can keep paying rent for Van and his daughter. Everything he was doing was motivated over maintaining his relationship with Van in season one, even in truth he was really lying to himself. He even fussed out Darius with the whole investment thing because he was so desperate to get money to give to HER. Everything was due to holding on to his relationship with her. And when he DID received his 1st real check at the end, he was finally able to pay her and it was made to believe he had GROWN a little bit from it.

In comes in season 2, and we already learn that Earn was dealt a hard hand and on parole. Somehow that began to harden him internally, of course not externally. As strongly implied, he was forced to move back with Van. Then the money starts coming in, 1st with the investment from the dogs and then from the royalties from Paperboi's 1st major hit. And not only that money got him to spend it irresponsibly, but he made him change and it did not help that Paperboi gave him the advice to act MORE like an a$$hole in the previous episode. In comes Van, who has her own issues, and Earn is now in NO fukkS given mode. It's no longer about needing the money, he is now GETTING MONEY so there's no purpose or motivation.

Earn is transforming into his uncle and not knowing it.... and his uncle WARNED him about this. Losing Van is the first domino and a foreshadow of him and Paperboi splitting because of Earn no fukks given attitude.
I agree to all of this, with that being said.... losing Van will be the first Domino?:ohhh:
maxresdefault.jpg

:lolbron: I should but I won't ask you how

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Earn in the wrong as usual.

You knew she was half German when you got with her. You knew that :heh: If the corny shyt is important to her, you do the corny shyt with her or find another girl.

Also, he been bumming it up for years, hasn't wifed her up yet and just been all around shiftless. She been waiting on that nikka to get it right forever. Can't blame her.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If anyone’s been watching the series there are examples of eps that are light on “laughs”. Hell the PILOT wasnt even Wall to Wall jokes that like that.

This series is really miscategorized. It’s NOT a comedy , it’s a drama.
Let's keep it a buck, its regular ass black people doing regular shyt for the most part

And I love it :blessed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: My G as one of the fellow Coli men here.... we really dont hate women that much do we?

We really gonna parlay this shyt and flip it on her?:mjlol:

Earn fukked this up, all she wanted to do was to put him on to some shyt for her culture and spend time with him

Martha

That's like dating a Jamaican chick and being mad she likes doing Jamaican shyt.

What you thought man :mjlol: