FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whomever thought this effeminately weak ass nikka Donald glover was the younger version of Billy Dee Williams is a fool.
This show and this nikka and this nikka character to efeminate for me, Joe.

I may not watch this show anymore cause the characters on this show to weak for me.

Art Barr

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Earn:"I don't know what I want". :gucci:

giphy.gif

I want to see my nikka Earn win but he keeps fukking up. Breh, all over the place.
You let some cac smooth talk your girl into her panties and you caught feelings over it but you don't want her. :mindblown:

Earn has-

No goals

No ambition

No work ethic

Nothing....

And on top of that, you let a game of ping-pong determine your relationship with Van. Like other brehs in here said.

It's L season, not robbin season..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You can criticize women without "hating" them breh

I sure hope yall know this :dayum:

Damn?:ohhh:

You know what? You SHO iz right?:gladbron:

But still.... I aint really see no fault of hers this ep.:hubie:

She essentially wanted to spend time with him and was on some a$$hole shyt:africankingsmh:

Martha

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I can’t BELIEVE people think this is a filler episode. This shyt was fukking GOLD from a writing, directing, and acting standpoint.
It's pretty damn good.

An update on Van and Earn's relationship if NOTHING else but this touched on the perception of interracial relationships and the culture that comes with that

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Sad part is that I believe that both Earn and Van would be happier with other people but like most people do in this day and age they try to force something that shouldn't be forced. Realistically they both should go their separate ways but because they got a kid they are bound to each other so they are forced to play roles they are both not comfortable with.... Earn in the role as "provider" which he greatly struggles with and Van with the role as "mother" as we seen in this episode her disapproval of only being known as that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn?:ohhh:

You know what? You SHO iz right?:gladbron:

But still.... I aint really see no fault of hers this ep.:hubie:

She essentially wanted to spend time with him and was on some a$$hole shyt:africankingsmh:

Martha
If she cared about him as much as everybody wants her to, she could've briefed dude on how they go about an Oktoberfest. You don't want your man looking bad out here, right? I mean...you care about him, right? :iseeu:

You damn sure don't have foreign language convos that look like flirting in front of your man's face.

THAT BEING SAID:

Even if you're unsure about a relationship, you don't actually TELL HER THAT unless you're really ready to break if off, which he clearly isn't. He just doesn't know what to do because he's a perpetual fukk up.

This show can't get the usual Coli treatment. One side aint really much better than the other.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t BELIEVE people think this is a filler episode. This shyt was fukking GOLD from a writing, directing, and acting standpoint.
Right. It just wasn't hilarious which seems to be the gripe. This show has proven to be much more than just one that fishes for laughs and this episode is a perfect example.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think some people think this should should be non-stop laughs like most other shows but this show is different, this show takes the time to drop jewels and lessons as well with the comedy but a lot of people don't like that aspect. It really makes me want The Boondocks to return is some type of way with McGruder leading the direction.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Earn:"I don't know what I want". :gucci:

giphy.gif

I want to see my nikka Earn win but he keeps fukking up. Breh, all over the place.
You let some cac smooth talk your girl into her panties and you caught feelings over it but you don't want her. :mindblown:

Earn has-

No goals

No ambition

No work ethic

Nothing....

And on top of that, you let a game of ping-pong determine your relationship with Van. Like other brehs in here said.

It's L season, not robbin season..

man ykw when Earn said that i felt it. that aimlessness is a motherfukker. having everything on the table can be paralyzing :manny:

soon he aint gonna have shyt on the table tho. paperboi gonna fire him. his baby mama aint gonna fukk w/ him. aint gonna get to see his kids that much. his parents already dont fukk with him.