FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If she cared about him as much as everybody wants her to, she could've briefed dude on how they go about an Oktoberfest. You don't want your man looking bad out here, right? I mean...you care about him, right? :iseeu:

You damn sure don't have foreign language convos that look like flirting in front of your man's face.

THAT BEING SAID:

Even if you're unsure about a relationship, you don't actually TELL HER THAT unless you're really ready to break if off, which he clearly isn't. He just doesn't know what to do because he's a perpetual fukk up.

This show can't get the usual Coli treatment. One side aint really much better than the other.

Fair enough... and I cant believe I'm doing this but I'm gonna bounce something off you that I was hit with 2 weeks ago:lavarlaugh:

How we know she aint brief him? Or how we know she aint try but he was just on his aloof "Ern" shyt and just dismissed it?:lukecagesmirk:

But I feel you, the convo though..... maybe.... kinda.... but he also couldve been a little insecure about it. Either way, he came up kinda looking weak infront of both his girl and the dude. He is a perpetual fukk up... agreed

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Right. It just wasn't hilarious which seems to be the gripe. This show has proven to be much more than just one that fishes for laughs and this episode is a perfect example.

If anyone’s been watching the series there are examples of eps that are light on “laughs”. Hell the PILOT wasnt even Wall to Wall jokes that like that.

This series is really miscategorized. It’s NOT a comedy , it’s a drama.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think some people think this should should be non-stop laughs like most other shows but this show is different, this show takes the time to drop jewels and lessons as well with the comedy but a lot of people don't like that aspect. It really makes me want The Boondocks to return is some type of way with McGruder leading the direction.

I can enjoy and appreciate different sitcoms but at the end of the day, I want COMEDY from sitcoms. Nothing wrong with a heavy episode now and then but when a show starts tilting to that side of things more than the comedy, it's gonna lose people. I always think to an episode in Scrubs where JD comes home from the hospital and watches old sitcoms and that's how most people are. They want to come home, turn their brain off and laugh at bs for 30 mins straight. Some of the heavy emotional stuff in this episode isn't what people are trying to see after a long day of work, bills, and an overall depressing life; just non-stop jokes

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
If anyone’s been watching the series there are examples of eps that are light on “laughs”. Hell the PILOT wasnt even Wall to Wall jokes that like that.

This series is really miscategorized. It’s NOT a comedy , it’s a drama.
Actually I would describe it as a dramedy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think this is a way to write Van off the show. She's been getting announced for new roles since season one.

Just today she got another big movie role.

Big??? ehhhh That movie may do $44M.

She aint leaving this money maker just yet.... plus if they can film this while DG doing Star Wars and other shyt... she will be fine

Martha

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who are thinking this was a filler episode either aren't paying attention to the ENTIRE series or assuming because Paperboi and Darius aren't in it that it's a "filler". The truth of the matter is that this maybe arguably the MOST PROGRESSIVE arc of the entire series. Understand that the whole reason why Earn even came up with the idea of managing Paperboi was purely because he was trying to hustle up money so he can keep paying rent for Van and his daughter. Everything he was doing was motivated over maintaining his relationship with Van in season one, even in truth he was really lying to himself. He even fussed out Darius with the whole investment thing because he was so desperate to get money to give to HER. Everything was due to holding on to his relationship with her. And when he DID received his 1st real check at the end, he was finally able to pay her and it was made to believe he had GROWN a little bit from it.

In comes in season 2, and we already learn that Earn was dealt a hard hand and on parole. Somehow that began to harden him internally, of course not externally. As strongly implied, he was forced to move back with Van. Then the money starts coming in, 1st with the investment from the dogs and then from the royalties from Paperboi's 1st major hit. And not only that money got him to spend it irresponsibly, but he made him change and it did not help that Paperboi gave him the advice to act MORE like an a$$hole in the previous episode. In comes Van, who has her own issues, and Earn is now in NO fukkS given mode. It's no longer about needing the money, he is now GETTING MONEY so there's no purpose or motivation.

Earn is transforming into his uncle and not knowing it.... and his uncle WARNED him about this. Losing Van is the first domino and a foreshadow of him and Paperboi splitting because of Earn no fukks given attitude.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can enjoy and appreciate different sitcoms but at the end of the day, I want COMEDY from sitcoms. Nothing wrong with a heavy episode now and then but when a show starts tilting to that side of things more than the comedy, it's gonna lose people. I always think to an episode in Scrubs where JD comes home from the hospital and watches old sitcoms and that's how most people are. They want to come home, turn their brain off and laugh at bs for 30 mins straight. Some of the heavy emotional stuff in this episode isn't what people are trying to see after a long day of work, bills, and an overall depressing life; just non-stop jokes

Did you actually WATCH any of season 1 bro:gucci:

The Pilot episode BEGINS with a man being shot

The second episode has a mentally ill man being BEATEN by Officers in jail

The third episode has a man being MURDERED in cold blood by a group of drug dealers

The fourth episode has a CHILD being robbed

The season finale has an unarmed man being SHOT to death by police officers

What in the Premise Of this show makes you think it’s anything like scrubs??