FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Earn doesn't really have any healthy relationships in his life but he's leeching off others so :francis:

also, this is the weakest episode of the whole show's run

Van episodes are slow burners

This was a an episode you have to give it some time and digest it
it had some gems in it.

The bed wench convo was pretty gold.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Dope episode. Different tone than the previous, but I appreciate that the story telling is not bound by the traditional sitcom model. Really personal episode. I have had that convo that Earn and Van had quite a few times. Well more than I would like to admit. I was not in a good space and frequently hurt women emotionally. Them scars don't really heal. I say all that to say it hit close to home.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Van is the type of woman who won't remember what you've done for her, she just goes by how she feels about you at that moment in time

:russ: My G as one of the fellow Coli men here.... we really dont hate women that much do we?

We really gonna parlay this shyt and flip it on her?:mjlol:

Earn fukked this up, all she wanted to do was to put him on to some shyt for her culture and spend time with him

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The fukked up thing is Earn ain’t hip to NO type of game.

Van is CLEARLY in love with this nikka. He got home court advantage. He could’ve sacrificed ONE weekend of his life to make Van happy and she would’ve been straight for at least another few months.

Sometimes you gotta throw people a bone or two. I’m not saying the shyt is right or morally correct, but sometimes you gotta make your side chick FEEL like a main chick.

Ain’t no way in H E L L no woman im going away with for a weekend gonna be having full on foreign language conversations with another man (a WHITE MAN at that) like this is muthafukking Rosetta Stone.

Ain’t no WAY I’m gonna bytch in public and throw a fit because of some stupid dance. When your dealing with women, your gonna DO stupid shyt every now and then.

Ain’t no WAY I’m gonna let my woman walk by herself into the night in a dark alley like it’s Friday the 13th (although that was partly Van’s fault. Her white side must’ve kicked in)

Earn just fukked up the entire situation. Just a terrible terrible TERRIBLE series of choices.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently had one of them "This isn't going anywhere" types.

Me: :yeshrug:

3-4 weeks later, she's blowing up my phone.

:youngsabo:

If you're a good dude, they always come back.

Smashed last weekend and my attitude towards her is still:yeshrug:
Mine just hit me up on saturday to grab drinks and catch up after we cut things off a year ago. Now she wants to meet up again next weekend. Episode was too real.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:russ: My G as one of the fellow Coli men here.... we really dont hate women that much do we?

We really gonna parlay this shyt and flip it on her?:mjlol:

Earn fukked this up, all she wanted to do was to put him on to some shyt for her culture and spend time with him

Martha
You can criticize women without "hating" them breh

I sure hope yall know this :dayum:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No, Earn acted like a man, and didn't simp his way into keeping their relationship going. He stood his ground and didn't let the puzzy affect his judgment.

You better take notes, son.

He’s also a massive fukk up who will need to fall back on someone sooner or later and it won’t be his fam(his parents hate him and Al only fukks with him at a certain level) What happens when Van doesn’t put up with his games anymore?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this episode has a very run-of-the-mill sitcom feel to it

like this is the prototype episode you'd see where a couple has problems in their relationship at the beginning of the episode, fix things and grow closer at the end
That’s what I was thinking but then it ended on a sour note. Much more real life :mjcry: