FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
Your a cac

Black folks don’t give that much of a fukk about some damn dogs

fukk a dog nikka
lmao black people cant like animals now? You dont gotta treat em like people but that dont mean you can hang them and drown them you dumb c*nt.
fukk outta here you mad af because you're proven wrong with literal facts.

Giving black people bad names with your ignorance. Best be trollin

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think it might be between him and clark county. Remember the convos about only one black dude getting a chance. I see clark goons goin after paperboi
I hope your right. But the “crabs in a barrel” term is usually used when people around you or in your family are pulling you down. Which makes me its Think it’s referring To Alfred’s inner circle.

Also The idea of Paper boi dropping Earn has been mentioned three episodes in row now.
Earn’s convo with Uncle Willy, Clark’s manager jokingly at the fake Spotify joint, and Clark subtlety says it himself this week. “Luke has all the connections, he’s really good at his job”.

It’s looking scary hours for Earn to say the least. :ehh:

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
lmao black people cant like animals now? You dont gotta treat em like people but that dont mean you can hang them and drown them you dumb c*nt.

Real nikkas don’t give a fukk about no damn dog like that

He killed a few dogsled decade ago, whoopty doo, life goes on nikka

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I hope your right. But the “crabs in a barrel” is usually used when people around you or in family are pulling you down. Which makes me Think it’s referring To Alfred’s inner circle.

The idea of Paper boi dropping Earn has been mentioned three episodes in row now.
Earn’s convo with Uncle Willy, Clark’s manager jokingly at the fake Spotify joint, and Clark subtlety says it himself this week. “Luke has all the connections, he’s really good at his job”.

It’s looking shaky for Earn to say the least. :ehh:

That's some fire artwork in your avi, breh. I'm confused on the collective of people in it, but impressed nonetheless.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
The day the world cares about unarmed black men being MURDURED by Whites and Police officers is the day I’ll worry about an ANIMAL.

fukk outta here with this All Dogs Go To Heaven bullshyt:camby:

:gucci: wtf are you talking about man. Like trayvon wasnt a national news story.

Like the riots didnt make the news?

Like yeah I want shyt to get better, and no it's not good enough. I wish alot of these crimes didnt happen, I think that's about as obvious of a statement as you can make.Im still pissed phillando castille didnt get justice.

But this is ignorant. "We shouldnt care about anything because IMO people dont care about what I want them to"

What?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:gucci: wtf are you talking about man. Like trayvon wasnt a national news story.

Like the riots didnt make the news?

Like yeah I want shyt to get better, and no it's not good enough. I wish alot of these crimes didnt happen, I think that's about as obvious of a statement as you can make.Im still pissed phillando castille didnt get justice.

But this is ignorant. "We shouldnt care about anything because IMO people dont care about what I want them to"

What?
Cac alert
Put him on the list

I never met a real nikka that gave that much of a fukk about a dog
Cacs kill deers , elephants, and black men like it ain’t nothing

Daps
Cac alert
Put him on the list

I never met a real nikka that gave that much of a fukk about a dog
Cacs kill deers , elephants, and black men like it ain’t nothing

lmao yall trollin
8041.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that's my young thugga clone :blessed:
forgot about this nikka

:wow:

ehh... I agree they need to let it go but why the fukk people still love Mike vick?
Breh he hung dogs :scust: disgusting nikka. fukk mike vic.

It's like when OJ got locked up we were like but he ran over 2k yards!
He fukking gutted his wife like a fish breh he should be in prison forever.

Mike a fukking dikk man no matter how fast he run.

Just because white people bytch about shyt way past its due date dont mean we should be praising devils.

Like it's not theft or some petty shyt. He straight up tortured the fukk outta dogs for years. Thats cold shyt.

Cac alert

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City

FOH Cac :camby:

Your over the top care for dogs and your use of the word "c*nt" tells us what we already know