FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
ehh... I agree they need to let it go but why the fukk people still love Mike vick?
Breh he hung dogs :scust: disgusting nikka. fukk mike vic.

It's like when OJ got locked up we were like but he ran over 2k yards!
He fukking gutted his wife like a fish breh he should be in prison forever.

Mike a fukking dikk man no matter how fast he run.

Just because white people bytch about shyt way past its due date dont mean we should be praising devils.

Like it's not theft or some petty shyt. He straight up tortured the fukk outta dogs for years. Thats cold shyt.
fukk dogs

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
That's some fire artwork in your avi, breh. I'm confused on the collective of people in it, but impressed nonetheless.

It’s alternate cover art for Childish Gambino 2nd album Because The Internet. I think the artist name is Sam Spratt. He does a lot of Logics cover art.

That artwork is also supposed to be the "movie poster" for the screenplay you're supposed to read while listening to the "because the internet" album. It's actually super dope.
flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg

Rick Ross is the father of "the boy"
Jhene Aiko is the girlfriend
the boy is donald glover but the boy is then jaden smith on the kauai mixtape
chance, steven glover and the rest are all characters
this is where the story begins(to my knowledge)
(timestamped)
here's the screenplay

There's a bunch of stuff that goes with it. I assume he stopped this to do Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That artwork is also supposed to be the "movie poster" for the screenplay you're supposed to read while listening to the "because the internet" album. It's actually super dope.
flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg

Rick Ross is the father of "the boy"
Jhene Aiko is the girlfriend
the boy is donald glover but the boy is then jaden smith on the kauai mixtape
chance, steven glover and the rest are all characters
this is where the story begins(to my knowledge)
(timestamped)
here's the screenplay

There's a bunch of stuff that goes with it. I assume he stopped this to do Atlanta

Yep also Clapping For The Wrong Reasons and Chicken & Futility Are part of the project as well.

Also most of the interviews he did that year (including the Breakfast Club One) he was in character as the “The Boy”