FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know for a fact the studio scenes are about Drake. But the character prolly ain’t based on Drake.

Dont let us stop you my G, please do tell

giphy.gif

Martha

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know for a fact the studio scenes are about Drake. But the character prolly ain’t based on Drake.

its about all rappers

Ive been in the studio with future and he was offered weed, alcohol, percs, and he was basically like I dont really fukk with drugs like that.

this was like 2013

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its about all rappers

Ive been in the studio with future and he was offered weed, alcohol, percs, and he was basically like I dont really fukk with drugs like that.

this was like 2013

These rappers is clowns

Daps
its about all rappers

this was like 2013
I’m hip bruh he’s using clark county as the figurehead for all the fukk shyt that rappers do lol.

People really take rap shyt too seriously imo it’s just entertainment.

Daps
Breh the rapper in the studio based on Chance through and through. It was obvious af last week with the candy sponsorship.

Yall remember when chance got shyt on by the justice league for not paying for beats?

He used to be tripping on acid while in the studio as well.

It kind of makes sense with the rapper just flipping a switch out of fukking nowhere like that and his lyrics being half coherent / being psuedo deep like chance.

Also gambino used to rock with chance heavily when they were on the comeup together, so he knows all the sneaky shyt chance does that noone else sees.

That nikka chance man, gotta be.

Daps
Y'all nikkas dropping "guesses" about how this season ends better not be dry spoiling :sitdown:

Had to deal with this during game of thrones, don't do it to Atlanta too :sadcam:
Game of thrones kinda easy to predict now.

All the cool shyt is over except for the battles.

George R.R.martin wanted it to revert to classic fantasy by the end. It's just gonna be a bittersweet ending but it's not gonna be like :ohlawd: "I never wouldve seen this coming"

You gonna be like oh okay makes sense. But watching the huge ass battles and everyone dying in the last season is gonna be dope af.

Daps
White folks are NEVER GOING TO LET THIS shyt GO and I love how mad it makes them that we still love Mike Vick :lolbron:

lets toast to White Tears indeed Paperboi

ehh... I agree they need to let it go but why the fukk people still love Mike vick?
Breh he hung dogs :scust: disgusting nikka. fukk mike vic.

It's like when OJ got locked up we were like but he ran over 2k yards!
He fukking gutted his wife like a fish breh he should be in prison forever.

Mike a fukking dikk man no matter how fast he run.

Just because white people bytch about shyt way past its due date dont mean we should be praising devils.

Like it's not theft or some petty shyt. He straight up tortured the fukk outta dogs for years. Thats cold shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You got it cuz ima lier :russ:

I’m obviously just tryna get approval from strangers just look at my rep!

Cool beans.... but just to be clear and for the record.:hubie:

I wasnt trynna challenge you or clown you. I was legitimately interested and just wanted to hear the story:dwillhuh:

Every star, celebrity, or etc is a person that came from humble beginnings..... well maybe not necessarily every like the Kardashian level celebs but you get the point.

I'm an regular dude but in middle and high school I used to be teammates with and later be the rival of a former NBA Allstar that once played in the NBA finals.

When we were in college I would see him in the club and chill with him while he was smoking weed and drinking, hiding behind me and other folks to not be completely out in the open with it.

No one asking for your approval:rudy:

niccas just wanted to hear a good inside story:gucci:

Martha

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
ehh... I agree they need to let it go but why the fukk people still love Mike vick?
Breh he hung dogs :scust: disgusting nikka. fukk mike vic.

It's like when OJ got locked up we were like but he ran over 2k yards!
He fukking gutted his wife like a fish breh he should be in prison forever.

Mike a fukking dikk man no matter how fast he run.

Just because white people bytch about shyt way past its due date dont mean we should be praising devils.

Like it's not theft or some petty shyt. He straight up tortured the fukk outta dogs for years. Thats cold shyt.
He wasn’t convicted of hanging dogs

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA