FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maybe Disney'll oblige if they're allowed to take over... Then again, maybe not.

Hmm maybe man, I'm still waiting on The Americans to get that Bluray (it ain't happening :sadbron:).

Sony is sitting on their hands with the 4k remaster of The Shield too :to:

Disney is definitely gonna hit the birdman handrub and have multiple releases if ever though ":birdman: I see y'all like Bambi....here's the Diamond collectors bluray." 2 years later like ":birdman: Y'all wanna see Thumper in 4k right? Go ahead and buy this again :birdman:"

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So, that positive rapper dude is supposed to be Chance, right?They've been going hard on dude, I thought Glover and Chance were cool? :leon:

I think its more of a cliche character about the commercial pop friendly rapper ...dont think its aimed at anyone in general ...but he is lowkey taking shots at alot of these new rappers....the table performance. .chumming it up with the white execs.....the yoohoo commercial...the studio session where he admitted he freestyled...the bragging about drugs and liquor even though he didnt indulge ...having the engineer beat up cause the cpu crashed....he taking aim at all them nikkas doing cornball shyt...

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Low key Van is also stupid
I’m starting see this too, she seemed levelheaded in season 1. But who knows, this is only her first appearance this season.

They both practically young too. I was bought to write a whole bunch of shyt about it being an effect of institutionalized racism, but maybe I’m over thinking this shyt:mjlol: