FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think it might be between him and clark county. Remember the convos about only one black dude getting a chance. I see clark goons goin after paperboi

Clark county that type of dude. dude got those weird vibes that he is off.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Paper boi Looking like a light bulb went off in his head when he was in the study with Clark county.

shyts gon be foul too. Yet another case of "white people know better" :smh: There's alot to be said about Paper Boi this season too. The only reason he even knows Clarke County is cuz earn got him into FuzzBeed, doing the same shyt as CC, and he walked out. Deal on the table with Rap Snacks and he turns it down, etc.

I understand that for someone NOT interested in being a rapper but for someone that is and is stressed about being broke he has an easy time turning it down left and right. He just wants what he perceives instantly without any of the dirty work required to get there. That and Earn being financially irresponsible (even though he's opening doors) is gonna lead to a powder keg situation.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Finally caught up with the first two episodes :wow:. It is a god damn shame this show isn't getting a bluray release - the quality is way too high to be wasted on digital copies and DVD :hhh::mjcry:. Stop playing games FX and put your shows back on Bluray :damn:

Maybe Disney'll oblige if they're allowed to take over... Then again, maybe not.