FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ern starting to be true fukk nikka in my eyes after coming up on 4 bands and not giving a penny to his daughter before fukking it off.

At first I thought he was a stubborn but smart brotha going through a rough patch in life, but now I see his decision making and mindset is absolutely horrid.

Ern has never been smart

He's just a bum ass nikka trying to underachieve his way through life.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got sling tv

But either run movies/tv/nba games on my ps4.

I could easily watch shows on demand using the xfinity app, but sometimes they have commercials. if I download, I can avoid all that altogether.

I'm out of town, so if I"m not in the chi, I watch all my sports using reddit and apple tv to stream HD without commercials of my local teams.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ern has never been smart

He's just a bum ass nikka trying to underachieve his way through life.

No lies detected :francis:

Ern aint got a job and was living in a storage unit until he got kicked out and we don't know where the fukk he is living now.

He just makes consistently makes bad decisions.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
has it dawned on anyone that Tracy robbed Childish for his cash straight up?

Think about it...

Dude says he can double your money if you give him the cash up front (ponzi scheme). So how does he double your money? You give him the cash. He gives you "A" gift card. Key word hear being 'A' gift card. Not access to an account. He doesn't bring back double the cash. He takes your money and it disappears into the ether.

Then. Out of nowhere. He tells Earn that the card is about to be shut off. By who? How are they on to the use of the card? What happens to the money that was deposited onto the card? Do you get another card back with the same access to your funds?

Ok but that's not really the kicker. WHY WOULD A nikka WHO LIVES OFF OF A NO CHASE POLICY NEED GIFT CARDS?

Hi key this is how friends shoot friends.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates

Think about it...

Dude says he can double your money if you give him the cash up front (ponzi scheme). So how does he double your money? You give him the cash. He gives you "A" gift card. Key word hear being 'A' gift card. Not access to an account. He doesn't bring back double the cash. He takes your money and it disappears into the ether.

Then. Out of nowhere. He tells Earn that the card is about to be shut off. By who? How are they on to the use of the card? What happens to the money that was deposited onto the card? Do you get another card back with the same access to your funds?

Ok but that's not really the kicker. WHY WOULD A nikka WHO LIVES OFF OF A NO CHASE POLICY NEED GIFT CARDS?

Earnest is a book smart dumb-ass. I'm sure you've met some of them. If a felon living on your cousin's couch told you he could double your money, most people would laugh in the dude's face or say no thanks. But a dumb-ass will literally ask how?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Think about it...

I don' think he robbed him. I think he was saying give me 4k you will end up in 8k in swipes. All stores ain' got that no chase policy. The cards going bad isn't uncommon.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Think about it...

The card scam is that they reprogram a standard Visa/MC/Amex gift card to actually be linked to someone's random bank credit or checking account. Soon as you start using it, the charge shows up to that person's bank and the bank might freeze it if it's a large amount and/or from an odd location or the person might catch it if they actively monitor their own account. So there's a short window to use it, but, until someone freezes the account, just looks like you're spending regular Visa gift cards.

And Tracy probably uses the cards for places w/o no chase policies, where things are locked up for food, etc...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
No lies detected :francis:

Ern aint got a job and was living in a storage unit until he got kicked out and we don't know where the fukk he is living now.

He just makes consistently makes bad decisions.

Ern doesn't make bad decisions, he's just lazy and greedy

he left his job at the airport to try and live off of Paper Boi's "rap career" "blowin up"

he gave Tracy the 4K because of the possibility of 8K because greed blinds us all and Ern doesn't really want to put in the work to make that money

Ern doesn't have untapped potential, he's just a lost cause trying to fall forward

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Think about it...

And Paper Boi, his own cousin whos under his managership, actually co-signed this nicca, saying “yeah he’ll flip it for you.” :jawalrus:

:smh:

Definitely a weird dynamic has crept in between those 3.

Even after Ern came back and realized he got finessed, they were like, “Oh well” :manny:

Nicca that’s your manager :mindblown: