Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to this again :beli:

And if a nikka say my name, he the hot shyt
But if I say the nikka name, he still the hot shyt
fukked up, lucky I don't feed into the gossip
nikkas act like they don't know, but they should know
Yeah, I just think it's funny how they dangling the bait
But I'm the one that's killing nikkas on the hooks though
And nikkas ain't got a grill, still ice grill hating
I know y'all already know Mike Will Made It
Just looking at the numbers, nikka, I feel amazing
I call Michael Jordan up and Mike will make it
I'm the young rap nikka with the 'Melo deal
You need to come to OVO for a better deal
Just know a million ain't shyt once you get a mill

Tb2LRA9.png

Real talk Gay Dot needs to either retire or just kill himself. This goofy looking nikka don't want it with Aubrey.
lcRiRjr.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Future shoulda got more recognition for this song. Certified banger.

It is on the radio a lot though :banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He should've just not responded if he was gonna spit this weak shyt

This.

:dead: at these weird ass Drake stans busting nuts over this basic verse. Son rhymed "hot shyt" with "hot shyt". :russ:

You can't tell these kids anything when a rapper is "on" though so it is what it is.....he could've read his grocery list over a beat and they'd respond the same way :krs: "HOLY shyt HE SAID SKIM MILK!"

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If K-Dot dropped this exact verse it'd be hyped up as a career ender. Drake haters turn straight feminine when the dude starts winning. Why? Fickle females. Drake doesn't respond, he's a bytch. He does respond, he's a bytch. Drake is bulletproof. His fanbase doesn't care about Kendrick Lamar disses so the only people that's going to be hyped up are the bandwagon Kendrick stans that called him the anti-christ and said Papoose of all people washed him after he snatched the KONY crown but now he's a hero again. Superman here to save the day from Drake Luthor. :heh:

If K-Dot dropped the exact same verse I'd assume his ghost writer died because the drop off in quality would be obvious to anyone with two working ears.

And nobody is faulting Drake for responding....they're faulting him for responding poorly, and his fans hyping it up regardless. If K-Dot dropped this verse, or anything like it, I'd laugh my ass off and never buy anything from him again.

Fred.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Stay Schemin Verse>>>>>>

Drake needs to channel that and 5am in Toronto delivery.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If K-Dot dropped the exact same verse I'd assume his ghost writer died because the drop off in quality would be obvious to anyone with two working ears.

And nobody is faulting Drake for responding....they're faulting him for responding poorly, and his fans hyping it up regardless. If K-Dot dropped this verse, or anything like it, I'd laugh my ass off and never buy anything from him again.

Fred.
U foolinf urself

were u expecting a bunch of triple entendres or some sht

Drake basically told the truth on wax in a light way to warn nikkaz

its about quotables...kinda like what makes Ether hot...which is not the technical ability but rather the lines that are quotables

The bars Drake is dropping here are vicious because every single one of these bars are true and basically paint Drake as a father figure to Kdot portray that distance between these two MCs and how Drake is far above him

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This.

:dead: at these weird ass Drake stans busting nuts over this basic verse. Son rhymed "hot shyt" with "hot shyt". :russ:

You can't tell these kids anything when a rapper is "on" though so it is what it is.....he could've read his grocery list over a beat and they'd respond the same way :krs: "HOLY shyt HE SAID SKIM MILK!"

Fred.
:dead: