Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He already mentioned him by name when he said Kendrick ain't fukkin with him on any level.. :stopitslime:
And then turned around and called him "really talented"

Ol contradicting ass. And of course the pregnant dolphin with his shirt tucked in comes in on some Goku shyt.

Drake stans stay on their OVOlation Period.. Oh moist ass nikkas their vaginas stay wet for thay Drake waffle batter penetration.

Who the fukk Drake got tho? Degrassi cast members? Yall really think his camp can fukk with real nikkas from Compton?

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Drake verse was lame as fukk, doing the subtle shyt with lines that could hit anybody.

But goddamn the hook is garbage, shyt almost ruined my day :patrice:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick did the same when he praised 'nothing was the same' so what is your point... :stopitslime:
Point is theres no fukking beef you dumb ass nikka. The only one out of every nikka Kendrick named in that Control verse that got emotional was your favorite rapper.

Nobody else caught feelings but your favorite rapper.

Ol gullible ass nikkas

De rep that...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the few times i've heard a wack drake verse. this shyt was weak, :no:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This.

:dead: at these weird ass Drake stans busting nuts over this basic verse. Son rhymed "hot shyt" with "hot shyt". :russ:

You can't tell these kids anything when a rapper is "on" though so it is what it is.....he could've read his grocery list over a beat and they'd respond the same way :krs: "HOLY shyt HE SAID SKIM MILK!"

Fred.

That's like when i was in the barber shop and these young cats were geeked over the fact that Drake used "synergy" in a rap. They made it seem like saying that one word on "It's Yours" was like discovering the Holy Grail.:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yo this verse is snappin... It would have soooo much more impact if he called him out by name tho.