Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Neither of these cats can win because if they get asked about the other dude's music....and say it sucks.....then they're hating. If they're political like they have been, people complain.

Maybe they legitimately like the music each other is putting out. You seriously think Jay wasn't a Nas fan when he made "Take Over"? You think Pac wasn't a Jay fan when he dissed him? Very few of these rappers that diss each other have a real dislike for their opponent, so throwing someone's whole discography under the bus solely to perpetuate "rap beef" would be disingenuous as hell.

Fred.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Neither of these cats can win because if they get asked about the other dude's music....and say it sucks.....then they're hating. If they're political like they have been, people complain.

Maybe they legitimately like the music each other is putting out. You seriously think Jay wasn't a Nas fan when he made "Take Over"? You think Pac wasn't a Jay fan when he dissed him? Very few of these rappers that diss each other have a real dislike for their opponent, so throwing someone's whole discography under the bus solely to perpetuate "rap beef" would be disingenuous as hell.

Fred.

to tell you the truth I don't even think these nikkas really beefing.

If they are then it's the weakest rap beef I ever seen all over blown by social media and internet articles

Control was overblown and watch this weak shyt get over blown as well.

I think it's funny Drake the only one who took that verse personal tho no matter how hard he tries to sugar Coat it in these interviews and Subliminal Diss verses he still comes off d someone feeling ave type of way. And that is tue pivotal factor in all this.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bench players talkin'like starters, I hate it

I'm riding with kendrick but still:pachaha: because not for nothing that fit perfectly with those dudes talking. and owner of the label or not you don't look for Dame/Russel/ to talk shyt unless they are a rapper themselves.

SuckaFreeTee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my thing: rapping wise Drake cant get at Kendrick....Im sorry OVO Stans ont he Coli but its true...Im still a fan of both tho

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I keep saying Kendrick has put alot of pressure on himself to deliver on this next album. Anything less than a great album that goes platinum and he'll have alot to answer for.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
tear-da-club-up-o.gif

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake don't got the ability to rip someone apart.

never seen it. never will. if common is his best diss. then damn.

he can't diss for shyt.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This track still bangs...this verse better than trophies, we made it and who do you Love :ohlawd: