Future x Drake x Juicy J - Sh!t (Remix) [Drake sends shots @ Kendrick] [TDE Responds]

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:wow: i fight a nikka for drake and that's on everything
3gs8GTP.png

MiC

Pro
Daps
As if any of these people except Kendrick are even on drakes radar. And even Kendrick since control verse hasn't done shyt....

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
...TDE ain't even dropping no music though.

Half them dudes are mad kendrick is getting shine and the rest of them can't even get solid mixtapes or album dates out.

Q's album is coming in February, Isaiah dropping a tape after that. The music they are dropping is still some of the dopest shyt this year too.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If K-Dot dropped this exact verse it'd be hyped up as a career ender. Drake haters turn straight feminine when the dude starts winning. Why? Fickle females. Drake doesn't respond, he's a bytch. He does respond, he's a bytch. Drake is bulletproof. His fanbase doesn't care about Kendrick Lamar disses so the only people that's going to be hyped up are the bandwagon Kendrick stans that called him the anti-christ and said Papoose of all people washed him after he snatched the KONY crown but now he's a hero again. Superman here to save the day from Drake Luthor. :heh:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
someone needs to knock this nikka mike will down a notch so he can try again, hip hop needs a new hit maker

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Yall gon need to come to OVO for a better deal
Just know a million aint once u get a mil"

:ohlawd: :damn: :wow:

Da Yung Angel basically making this rac00n faced fggot face reality

nikka all excited he selling platinum while to Drake who has hit that achievement consistently that sht aint nothing :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If K-Dot dropped this exact verse it'd be hyped up as a career ender. Drake haters turn straight feminine when the dude starts winning. Why? Fickle females. Drake doesn't respond, he's a bytch. He does respond, he's a bytch. Drake is bulletproof. His fanbase doesn't care about Kendrick Lamar disses so the only people that's going to be hyped up are the bandwagon Kendrick stans that called him the anti-christ and said Papoose of all people washed him after he snatched the KONY crown but now he's a hero again. Superman here to save the day from Drake Luthor. :heh:

:salute:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

You're kidding right? shyt is average. He jacked Jays "If I shoot you, I'm brainless / But if you shoot me, then you're famous" concept and made it worse. If K Dot spat this I would of thought he was falling off.

Drake killed his verse on "Stay Scheming" but this was just average, it wasn't wack, but it was average. At this point he needs to either name names, or just let the shyt go.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lol at this bum ass cali nikkas that nobody listen to tryna pop shyt for their fakkit ass backpack messiah :heh:

Who da fukk listens to problem :childplease:

I never even HEARD of them other nikkas :deadrose:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Really? When other duds are asking this to flow over to the streets on here? & This sounds more unlikely to you?

Sooner rather than later, Drake's schtick will get stale.

I got roasted for saying something similar to this. I mentioned how Drake and Rihanna are they same type of artist. They arent the type of artist that can go away and allow there fans to miss them b/c the content of their music is "in the now" and sounds dated within a year. :yeshrug:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're kidding right? shyt is average. He jacked Jays "If I shoot you, I'm brainless / But if you shoot me, then you're famous" concept and made it worse. If K Dot spat this I would of thought he was falling off.

Drake killed his verse on "Stay Scheming" but this was just average, it wasn't wack, but it was average. At this point he needs to either name names, or just let the shyt go.
"if a nikka say my name he the hot sht
If i say a nikka name he still the hot sht"

:manny: :yeshrug:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I'm hoping Kendrick responds with a full-fledged diss track so we can finally witness the new school Nas vs. Jay :banderas:

Will this verse be the "Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov" that sparks the battle? :ohhh: