Future ‘Star Wars Story’ Spin-Offs Are Reportedly On Hold at Lucasfilm

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
JJ with Lucas as a creative consultant on Episode 9 would be worth it to fix the clusterfukk that is...Rian Johnson...:camby: You don't need to be a visionary just a good storyteller...:manny:

Nah u need to bring something new
As well as a good story teller

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Damn. 7 8 and 9 are basically totally worthless as far as the actual Star Wars main story. Everyone is dead. The only new gen Skywalker is an emo weirdo bad guy

The new good guy is just out of the blue. No teacher. No knowledge of the force period. What does this have to do with anything? I guess the story of Emo Solo failing and finally seeing an end to the most horrible family in the galaxy: Skywalker

Fans will never forgive Disney for making the OG trilogy completely irrelevant. Luke dies alone and a failure at bringing up the new Jedi Order, Han becomes a deadbeat dad smuggler getting killed by his son, and Leia is back to leading a rebel force fighting wars. None of them have a happy ending. :martin:
Real question. Was it really a bad movie or are Star Wars fans just salty to find out they heroes didn't win in the end?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Real question. Was it really a bad movie or are Star Wars fans just salty to find out they heroes didn't win in the end?

They DID win in the end

The end was ep 6

This new shyt is more like fan fiction

I'm not even a huge star wars guy, I just know they 7 and 8 were meh. Didn't fit. If you leave Solo Luke and Leia completely out of 7 and 8 it would almost be the same movie. I guess they have to search for Luke, but it could have been some other random Obi Won type of dude instead.

In fact, what about Luke from part 8 even makes you think of the character from 4,5,6?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah u need to bring something new
As well as a good story teller

JJ had created something good...:manny: but KK and RJ derailed the entire series... I liked the way it was heading in episode 7... they should have built on the new jedi acadamy and where snoke came from and who he is. the grey jedi and the other stuff it was all there in the lining but...SMH...

Daps
Reppin
They DID win in the end

The end was ep 6

I'm not even a huge star wars guy, I just know they 7 and 8 were meh. Didn't fit. If you leave Solo Luke and Leia completely out of 7 and 8 it would almost be the same movie. I guess they have to search for Luke, but it could have been some other random Obi Won type of dude instead.

In fact, what about Luke from part 8 even makes you think of the character from 4,5,6?

I'm still not even sure why the Force projection he did at the end had Anakin's blue lightsaber instead of the green ROTJ one. :rudy:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Damn. 7 8 and 9 are basically totally worthless as far as the actual Star Wars main story. Everyone is dead. The only new gen Skywalker is an emo weirdo bad guy

The new good guy is just out of the blue. No teacher. No knowledge of the force period. What does this have to do with anything? I guess the story of Emo Solo failing and finally seeing an end to the most horrible family in the galaxy: Skywalker

Wow I never thought of it that way:ohhh::wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They DID win in the end

The end was ep 6

Honestly I never watched it, that's why I was asking. I only watched the Rent parts on YouTube. I was just wondering if it was really that bad cause I was thinking about checking them out.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They should've jumped 200 years into future where everyone is dead, Luke's a ghost so he can still retain his "optimism". That would've gave these characters a chance to stand on their own without the shadow of the old movies hanging over.

There was no way these movies were gonna please anyone especially in today's political climate and agendas.

#NostalgiasAbytch

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should've jumped 200 years into future where everyone is dead, Luke's a ghost so he can still retain his "optimism". That would've gave these characters a chance to stand on their own without the shadow of the old movies hanging over.

There was no way these movies were gonna please anyone especially in today's political climate and agendas.

#NostalgiasAbytch

Yea but fans was so wrapped up in luke han and leia they went that route.

I agree this is a galaxy with billion upon billions of stories and ideas and yet they keep sticking to the same 6 people