"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No homie the point is I'm going to spend a lot more time looking at her and talking to her. With clothes on. If I can't stand to look at her face then why would I want her? You're acting like her being a dime means she's got no body to speak of and the only cats I know who'd still pick a dope body with a non dope face are kids
Actually "kids" are going to pick a dope face over body 10/10 times because 1, they are overly concerned about keeping up appearances and 2, the likelihood of them have sex is slim to non

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:takedat: Jodi Sweetin and her dancing partner Keo Meostepe of DWTS season 22:
8MxptGp.jpg
:ahh:I just need one nip slip this season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt did solid numbers I bet. Renewed less than a week after it aired. :wow:Oslen twins probably thought it was gonna be a flop, but now this might just bring em back. As much as I agree with you breh, we need that Michelle cameo. Now that season 1 set up a story for them, they can act as boojee as they want as a NY fashion designer Michelle. Which will just be them playing them. The fans will welcome them back as well cause no one is taking this show as serious as the critics. And now that it's a hit, they can probably pay them more to come back for an episode.

the funny thing is the olson twins aren't even identical. hell, they only need one of them since michelle is just one character anyways, not both.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the olsons got FU money. they can do whatever they want at this point.

They Kept In Touch With The Cast And Know The Fans Love Them, That Show Made Them, 1 Episode Wouldn't Hurt, It's Not About Making Money Or Becoming A Part Of The Cast