"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't revisited this thread in a week and this is what I miss?

I mean, shyt, wasn't Motownphilly on that gold disc Sagan and 'em sent to space? :lolbron:

Me too breh. Face over everything.

You spend more time looking at her with clothes on than naked.

And yeah, he's just now hearing the song. I don't get it. But again, I don't make threads about shows or movies I have no plans to watch either

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

And yeah, he's just now hearing the song. I don't get it. But again, I don't make threads about shows or movies I have no plans to watch either

nikkas will never understand the bolded.

Plus it always reminds me of this thing Corey Holcomb said (back when I listened to his radio show)

(Paraphrasing) "nikkas walk around with borderline chicks because of they're bodies but end up stuck with chicks they have to explain to their boys like 'nikka 2011-2014 you shoulda seen her!'"

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Plus it always reminds me of this thing Corey Holcomb said (back when I listened to his radio show)

(Paraphrasing) "nikkas walk around with borderline chicks because of they're bodies but end up stuck with chicks they have to explain to their boys like 'nikka 2011-2014 you shoulda seen her!'"

Say word. Or you have to explain "well you've seen the body right?" Nah I'm good. Maybe when i was in high school but I'm grown man. Can't be falling for a chick just because she's got a phat ass

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Say word. Or you have to explain "well you've seen the body right?" Nah I'm good. Maybe when i was in high school but I'm grown man. Can't be falling for a chick just because she's got a phat ass

:ohhh: Those are some actually good points.

But anyways, I don't personally consider Stephanie a Butterface either. But if I was to go off how Coli Militants have judged other white women ccelebrities in past threads, they'd defintely consider her a Butterface.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I like girl meets world and the pilot is okay as a reunion episode / special;

but its a weird fukking show

the old cast are still good / the kids are cute

but man its strange how sexual and lewd the jokes are among the three main women

it more sex driven then prime married with childern

i saw the first four episodes and they make jokes about being lesbians, polygamist, the middle sister nude bathing with a baby ; the weird dancing thing in the club ,

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like girl meets world and the pilot is okay as a reunion episode / special;

but its a weird fukking show

the old cast are still good / the kids are cute

but man its strange how sexual and lewd the jokes are among the three main women

it more sex driven then prime married with childern

i saw the first four episodes and they make jokes about being lesbians, polygamist, the middle sister nude bathing with a baby ; the weird dancing thing in the club ,
:russ: And they keep that shyt going the whole series too.

I ain't complaining, though, because Stephanie and DJ are fine as fukk.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
No one saw the finale. CBS aired that shyt on a Saturday morning lol along with the Step by Step finale. They were just burning the episodes off after a while because apparently no one was watching, which is why they left ABC to begin with. Family Matters, if it came back, would have to focus itself

I did watch Malcolm and Eddie. Loved it when I was a kid. Haven't watched it as an adult tho and I know it used to come on MTV2
The last episode i remember from family matters was when the went to Disney world

Daps
Also, Jodie is going to be on dancing with the stars this year. I don't watch, I won't watch, but i will be patiently waiting for gifs:blessed:

Stephanie Tanner is a fukking PAWG. What an absolute queen she's become. fukk :whew:

jodies-headshot.jpeg

Thru should give steph a black bf next season.
:ohhh: @ 0:34

Also, when Waylan got introduced from Boyz to Men, id paid money to see Jodie's reaction to "MoTown Philly" playing in the studio

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Like a pretty face is going to turn you on with the lights off? You think grown men care more about getting a dime to show off their friends than someone that can actually get em aroused? Lol sounds like you are still a kid

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Like a pretty face is going to turn you on with the lights off? You think grown men care more about getting a dime to show off their friends than someone that can actually get em aroused? Lol sounds like you are still a kid

No homie the point is I'm going to spend a lot more time looking at her and talking to her. With clothes on. If I can't stand to look at her face then why would I want her? You're acting like her being a dime means she's got no body to speak of and the only cats I know who'd still pick a dope body with a non dope face are kids