"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Whoopi and Joy were the only ones with sense. :yeshrug:
:rudy: I didn't grow up watching any of them, on the FH and irl she gives off that down to earth genial vibe to see she is just another in a long line of cacs that needs to be educated on something as natural as humanity is a disappointment :birdman:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:rudy: I didn't grow up watching any of them, on the FH and irl she gives off that down to earth genial vibe to see she is just another in a long line of cacs that needs to be educated on something as natural as humanity is a disappointment :birdman:

Kirk Cameron is her brother so......I should have seen this coming.

Full House is such a weird show in that the actors were pretty screwed up while playing innocent, wholesome characters. Bob Saget deserved an Emmy for playing Danny because he had me fooled into thinking he was anything like that IRL. :snoop:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

When this show started, I didn't think it would last this long. Congratulations to them. :ehh:

I haven't watched since season two, so I didn't recognize Max at all. :ohhh: He got old. Dude is already on his way to being as :flabbynsick: as the other kids.

There were actually some good jokes here. Netflix knows how to edit because the trailer has me a little interested now. :whew:

I just hope Jackson is done taking L's, word to @MartyMcFly. But I guess as long as he's Jackson, the L's never end. :dead: