"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Where was the baby in the first 2 new episodes. :patrice:She randomly appears in the third.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
2nd half is corny even for their standards, but it does end well.

Even though it woulda been nice for Michelle to be on a couple of episodes even if it’s just to write her off, it’s a good thing she wasn’t there. The irony is that Mary Kate woulda probably jumped at the chance to do this to get her mind off this divorce she got going.

One of the rare reboots that actually lived up to the hype.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
2nd half of the season was a chore to get through. :francis:Steph hiding her twins every episode didn't help.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If you had told me four years ago that this show would outlive Girl Meets World and end up being more successful, I would have been like :gucci:.

I'm surprised they didn't go for a joke about Aunt Becky and prison. I think they respect the actress too much to make fun of her situation, but that's definitely something they would do. :russ:

Jackson has a girl he's in love with. I guess the L's are finally over. :mjgrin:

How are all those people supposed to live in the same house? The original show was unrealistic when it came to that, but this is like a cartoon. And they know it doesn't make any sense which is why they throw in those :troll: jokes every now and then, but if they're gonna go that route, can't they all just move into a bigger house? :why:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
let's not even talk about the commute times.

if Fernando gon work in PA...and he gon drive...that's like an hour and a half each way on a decent day.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If you had told me four years ago that this show would outlive Girl Meets World and end up being more successful, I would have been like :gucci:.

I'm surprised they didn't go for a joke about Aunt Becky and prison. I think they respect the actress too much to make fun of her situation, but that's definitely something they would do. :russ:

Jackson has a girl he's in love with. I guess the L's are finally over. :mjgrin:

How are all those people supposed to live in the same house? The original show was unrealistic when it came to that, but this is like a cartoon. And they know it doesn't make any sense which is why they throw in those :troll: jokes every now and then, but if they're gonna go that route, can't they all just move into a bigger house? :why:
Didn’t they buy the Gibbler house next door?

just cut the gate out

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@ all the people that watch to see Stephanie's cleavage

:mjlol:that I was one of them in the first two seasons.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Finished binge watching all five seasons. It was cheesy and some parts cringeworthy, but I enjoyed Full House as a kid so for nostalgia reasons I also enjoyed watching Fuller House.

The final couple of seasons with some of the jokes were making I was like you know you got another space with the same floor plan right next door with the Gibbler house and only two people living in there. Ramona literally had a candy store as her bedroom in there but she stayed in the Tanner house :mjlol:

All of those years even back to Full House, Danny Tanner didn’t have any of them pay rent :dwillhuh:

Daps
If you didn’t watch the original series, and are over 13 years old, this show is ridiculous and corny. But the nostalgia made it tolerable, and I enjoyed the show. It ended at the right time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you didn’t watch the original series, and are over 13 years old, this show is ridiculous and corny. But the nostalgia made it tolerable, and I enjoyed the show. It ended at the right time.
All I remember about the original is it had some correlation to either Family Matters coming on and going off and I never watched it. Did watch Boy Meets World though.