"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@MartyMcFly Did you all of sudden change you mind that now Stephanie is the baddest. Cause I was confused when last weekend you were saying DJ was finer.

Nah same shyt. DJ is definitely cuter and probably overall badder to me, just so happens that steph has the twins and that's a big plus. I don't see why you're confused breh lol it's easy to acknowledge one woman might be overall prettier or cuter but the other has a better body (whether its augmented or not)

:yeshrug: In general I've always felt...

Butterface chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dimepiece chick with a toothpick body.

So Stephanie's bangin' body makes it a BLOWOUT over DJ. nikkas are literally watching this show to stare at Stephanie's body.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug: In general I've always felt...

Butterface chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dimepiece chick with a toothpick body.

So Stephanie's bangin' body makes it a BLOWOUT over DJ. nikkas are literally watching this show to stare at Stephanie's body.

I wouldn't say Steph is a butterface at all but i also disagree with that logic completely lol

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I finished it. I thought it was kinda corny. It seems fit for one of those shows on the Disney channel like Wizards of Waverly and stuff. It doesn't have a sitcom feel to it. It's actually pretty hard to get that back in the day sitcom vibe back in my opinion.

Either it's strictly mature or really kiddish.

They all aged well besides Steve

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, the Olsen twins are sill heavy in fashion?

I mean I know like 10-15 years ago in Wal-mart they had clothes, toys, makeup, video games etc for girls until the age of like 13, but they're still popping?

I mean I don't think I've ever seen anybody wear their clothes

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:ohlawd:

I think that would be a mistake,
People watching this shyt don't want to see more of the young kids we want more of the old shyt.

I need more Rebecca, Jesse, Joey, and Danny :to:
that's interesting cuz all the reviews I have seen groaned over the call backs like the show relied too much on nostalgia to its detriment. Which I find stupid because the nostalgia and kimmy were the only good things about Fuller house. The start of the season where they were focusing on DJ was kind of boring thank heavens they shifted focus gradually

Ps they were pretty quick to announce s2 just like with DD I guess JJ didn't do that well cuz they wasted time with that

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Also, the Olsen twins are sill heavy in fashion?

I mean I know like 10-15 years ago in Wal-mart they had clothes, toys, makeup, video games etc for girls until the age of like 13, but they're still popping?

I mean I don't think I've ever seen anybody wear their clothes

The Olsen name has been a lucrative brand since they were pre-teens (even way before that). They'll always have money pouring in from something. The fashion industry probably treats them like royalty so they're set for life anyway.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Breh..he's an alien I'm convinced lol.

I haven't revisited this thread in a week and this is what I miss?

I mean, shyt, wasn't Motownphilly on that gold disc Sagan and 'em sent to space? :lolbron:

I wouldn't say Steph is a butterface at all but i also disagree with that logic completely lol

Me too breh. Face over everything.