"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Finished the show yesterday. Show was decent. A lot more grown-up jokes than the original series had and now Stamos says he wants a second season to focus more on the kids and tackle serious issues.

Stephanie is basically a ho. I don't like that they wrote her like that. They kinda did the same for Kelly with Saved By the Bell: The College Years.

How was she written like a ho?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:wow:Fuller House is back in my life and it feels so good. Season 2 on the way. Mary-Kate better get in shape and start eating if she wanna look good next to Stephanie and DJ.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow:Fuller House is back in my life and it feels so good. Season 2 on the way. Mary-Kate better get in shape and start eating if she wanna look good next to Stephanie and DJ.

Man at this point fukk em. Don't need em clearly. there's a chemistry this cast has specifically those three girls. If she pops in for an episode cool but this worked better without her character

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Man at this point fukk em. Don't need em clearly. there's a chemistry this cast has specifically those three girls. If she pops in for an episode cool but this worked better without her character
shyt did solid numbers I bet. Renewed less than a week after it aired. :wow:Oslen twins probably thought it was gonna be a flop, but now this might just bring em back. As much as I agree with you breh, we need that Michelle cameo. Now that season 1 set up a story for them, they can act as boojee as they want as a NY fashion designer Michelle. Which will just be them playing them. The fans will welcome them back as well cause no one is taking this show as serious as the critics. And now that it's a hit, they can probably pay them more to come back for an episode.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt did solid numbers I bet. Renewed less than a week after it aired. :wow:Oslen twins probably thought it was gonna be a flop, but now this might just bring em back. As much as I agree with you breh, we need that Michelle cameo. Now that season 1 set up a story for them, they can act as boojee as they want as a NY fashion designer Michelle. Which will just be them playing them. The fans will welcome them back as well cause no one is taking this show as serious as the critics. And now that it's a hit, they can probably pay them more to come back for an episode.

Breh..do you realize how much money those two are worth? Like for real? :russ: They've possibly got more money than God. Of everyone who was on this show, they'd be the ones who need it the least. They haven't acted in years and aside from both of them feeling like they're not good at it, they also don't need to do it. The only reason they'd be doing it would be to please fans because to quote the rock, "it ain't about the money, jack. Trust me, it ain't about the money. I'm good"

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh..do you realize how much money those two are worth? Like for real? :russ: They've possibly got more money than God. Of everyone who was on this show, they'd be the ones who need it the least. They haven't acted in years and aside from both of them feeling like they're not good at it, they also don't need to do it. The only reason they'd be doing it would be to please fans because to quote the rock, "it ain't about the money, jack. Trust me, it ain't about the money. I'm good"
Well let's just say that it would boost their self esteem if they came back for an episode. They seem like 2 little brats that are very self concious about them selves. Like they never learned how to be regular adults. I forgot how rich they are, but at the same time they must have some sense of pride in a show they made great and visa versa. And now that the reboot is doing good, that should be enough for them to stop being so shy and come out and play. The audience isn't gonna laugh at them or boo them. They would def feel the love. They don't even have to say any of their catch phrases. Just come out. Maybe they just prefer being hermits though. Either way, it would be better for them if they did do it. They don't want Full House fans laughing at them for the rest of their life. One episode can't hurt, unless they like seeing people make fun of them for being spoiled ungrateful brats.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well let's just say that it would boost their self esteem if they came back for an episode. They seem like 2 little brats that are very self concious about them selves. Like they never learned how to be regular adults. I forgot how rich they are, but at the same time they must have some sense of pride in a show they made great and visa versa. And now that the reboot is doing good, that should be enough for them to stop being so shy and come out and play. The audience isn't gonna laugh at them or boo them. They would def feel the love. They don't even have to say any of their catch phrases. Just come out. Maybe they just prefer being hermits though. Either way, it would be better for them if they did do it. They don't want Full House fans laughing at them for the rest of their life. One episode can't hurt, unless they like seeing people make fun of them for being spoiled ungrateful brats.

Breh...again. They're rich as fukk and have enough money to do anything they want. I don't really think they care about who laughs at them or for how long. Now that's just my opinion. But they're out of acting, they left that life behind and let little sis take the reins and she's killing it. I just don't think it matters that much to them because they're in a different place in their lives and they're beyond successful at this point. As of last august, they're worth a billion. And they're in the fashion world now which probably means more to them than acting ever did

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
As of last august, they're worth a billion. And they're in the fashion world now which probably means more to them than acting ever did
1373672217_image.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadrose: I'm not trying to rain on your parade breh but let's keep it real. Two women who haven't acted in 20 years, they didn't burnout, they escaped hollywood completely, flipped the hollywood money into fashion money and now they're sitting on a billion? I kinda feel like fuller house season 2 isn't on their to do list at this point. I'd be glad if it happened as a fan but I also completely understand if it doesn't based on the one thing I hate the most: Math.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadrose: I'm not trying to rain on your parade breh but let's keep it real. Two women who haven't acted in 20 years, they didn't burnout, they escaped hollywood completely, flipped the hollywood money into fashion money and now they're sitting on a billion? I kinda feel like fuller house season 2 isn't on their to do list at this point. I'd be glad if it happened as a fan but I also completely understand if it doesn't based on the one thing I hate the most: Math.
Well I ain't getting my hopes up now. I'ma still keep the faith that Stamos can talk some sense into them. Money isn't everything, if what you doing is making millions of people happy. That's just me though. I'm sure them brats don't give af about us Full House fans. If they did, they would have done season 1.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I ain't getting my hopes up now. I'ma still keep the faith that Stamos can talk some sense into them. Money isn't everything, if what you doing is making millions of people happy. That's just me though. I'm sure them brats don't give af about us Full House fans. If they did, they would have done season 1.

Yeah of course money isn't everything, you're 100% correct but based on what Stamos has said, they genuinely have no desire to act. It seems like what they're doing now makes them happy and the acting thing was just something put upon them, as it is with a lot of child actors, sadly. And once they got out from under it, they were able to be and do whatever they truly wanted rather than doing what mommy and daddy wanted them to do or a casting director or someone else and I completely get that. I'm sure he and the rest of the cast and producers will do their best to bring at least one of them into the fold for a spot or two but I don't think anyone should be surprised if it doesn't happen. Some people truly don't want to be a part of this shyt and once they're done with it, they find their happiness or just something else that interest them a lot more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah of course money isn't everything, you're 100% correct but based on what Stamos has said, they genuinely have no desire to act. It seems like what they're doing now makes them happy and the acting thing was just something put upon them, as it is with a lot of child actors, sadly. And once they got out from under it, they were able to be and do whatever they truly wanted rather than doing what mommy and daddy wanted them to do or a casting director or someone else and I completely get that. I'm sure he and the rest of the cast and producers will do their best to bring at least one of them into the fold for a spot or two but I don't think anyone should be surprised if it doesn't happen. Some people truly don't want to be a part of this shyt and once they're done with it, they find their happiness or just something else that interest them a lot more.
Full house made them

Hope shots are still thrown their way if they don't come back