"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Full house made them

Hope shots are still thrown their way if they don't come back

Lol there's no need for that shyt tho. But you're a petty guy, so I get it. They took their jabs which were lighthearted enough and addressed the elephant in the room and let's move on. They're the only people associated with that show who can say they're billionaires and that's how much their fashion company is worth. Not their acting skills. Did the acting help build the fashion company? Of course, but the company has succeeded without them being actors therefore, credit is due. Props to them for getting out of the game and doing what they want. I don't begrudge anyone for that shyt and I'm also not going to be butthurt if they don't come back. I really don't give a shyt. If they want to come back that's great. If not, that's cool too. They don't owe me a damn thing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol there's no need for that shyt tho. But you're a petty guy, so I get it. They took their jabs which were lighthearted enough and addressed the elephant in the room and let's move on. They're the only people associated with that show who can say they're billionaires and that's how much their fashion company is worth. Not their acting skills. Did the acting help build the fashion company? Of course, but the company has succeeded without them being actors therefore, credit is due. Props to them for getting out of the game and doing what they want. I don't begrudge anyone for that shyt and I'm also not going to be butthurt if they don't come back. I really don't give a shyt. If they want to come back that's great. If not, that's cool too. They don't owe me a damn thing
They owe me a no way jose :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They owe me a no way jose :ufdup:

First off :deadrose:

But on some serious shyt, that's the problem with fandom. we feel like people owe us stuff when in reality, they don't. Your elected officials owe you things, the people who gave birth to you, but not a freaking child actor. especially if they've already moved on with their lives. Got it, dude?

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Stephanie Tanner is a fukking PAWG. What an absolute queen she's become. fukk :whew:

jodies-headshot.jpeg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

But on some serious shyt, that's the problem with fandom. we feel like people owe us stuff when in reality, they don't. Your elected officials owe you things, the people who gave birth to you, but not a freaking child actor. especially if they've already moved on with their lives. Got it, dude?

You're in big trouble MISTER

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:to:, a 5 min shot a few lines . on some Nicky and Alex katsopolous tip

Could even plug their clothes for free marketing.

For killing Heath ledger its the least they could do

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:to:, a 5 min shot a few lines . on some Nicky and Alex katsopolous tip

Could even plug their clothes for free marketing.

For killing Heath ledger its the least they could do

I'm not disagreeing that it'd be cool for them to show but I am disagreeing that it's something that needs to happen or they owe it to us. they dont owe us shyt and the show clearly works without them. Netflix renewed this shyt in less than a week

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Thru should give steph a black bf next season.
:heh: That's exactley what I was hoping for when I watched the premiere over the weekend. I would've binge-watched the entire season over the weekend with y'all if she had a Brotha as love interest.