"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No one knows netflix's ratings besides netflix. The creator even said netflix won't share the numbers with him. And that's par the course for anything I've read or heard regarding netflix and how they handle their business. It's crazy to me. Like if I'm trying to negotiate a new contract, how do i know my worth or value when you won't tell me how well my show is doing?

if they renew your good
if not

im sure the streams were :banderas: for netflix

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seems like they aren't tryna play the ratings game cause if a show IS doing amazing then they most likely have to pay more to keep the show. Netflix stingy with those numbers. On some:birdman:shyt.

Basically. Also they like to keep their competition guessing and pissed off that they dont have to play by the same rules. But yeah to me, it's always been a negotiating tactic. Orange is the new black keeps getting renewed and i always wonder how much are these people getting paid? Like where's your leverage when they don't tell you shyt?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fuller House” has been renewed for Season 2 at Netflix, Variety has learned. The pickup comes just days after the “Full House” revival series debuted on the streaming giant.

“Fuller House” opened up to polarizing reviews from critics and mixed reaction from fans, but the renewal hardly comes as a surprise. Aside from Netflix’s knack to renew their original shows for many seasons, “Fuller House,” being in the pop culture zeitgeist, has had an overwhelming amount of social media success, trending ever since the project was announced.

Netflix, of course, does not release ratings so besides the heavy Twitter reaction over this past premiere weekend, there is no way to know how many viewers “Fuller House” has drawn since its Feb. 26 launch.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Still Haven't Peeped It But Why Throw Shots At The Olsens? Now They're Never Gonna Walk On That Set

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Finished the show yesterday. Show was decent. A lot more grown-up jokes than the original series had and now Stamos says he wants a second season to focus more on the kids and tackle serious issues.

Stephanie is basically a ho. I don't like that they wrote her like that. They kinda did the same for Kelly with Saved By the Bell: The College Years.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Finished the show yesterday. Show was decent. A lot more grown-up jokes than the original series had and now Stamos says he wants a second season to focus more on the kids and tackle serious issues.

Stephanie is basically a ho. I don't like that they wrote her like that. They kinda did the same for Kelly with Saved By the Bell: The College Years.

They didn''t make Kelly a ho breh lol...she's a ho because she dated her professor for like a week? Misguided? Yes. But a ho? No. As soon as it was over, she was right back with Zack and they got married.

‘Fuller House’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix

:blessed:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
They didn''t make Kelly a ho breh lol...she's a ho because she dated her professor for like a week? Misguided? Yes. But a ho? No. As soon as it was over, she was right back with Zack and they got married.

‘Fuller House’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix

:blessed:
Breh, she was wild on the college years before finally dealing with her feelings for Zack. She was thirsty as hell.

In any event, they took away her sweet, girl next door naivety that made her the crush of millions of boys

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, she was wild on the college years before finally dealing with her feelings for Zack. She was thirsty as hell.

In any event, they took away her sweet, girl next door naivety that made her the crush of millions of boys

Um no. As soon as she got there, she tried to get back with Zack. Like the first day. But Zack was still dealing with Leslie and he ended up trying to date both of them, which caused them both to say "fukk you" and that's when Kelly started checking out Lasky, who she then dumped at the costume party when he and zack were both dressed like Zorro and then the two of them ended up together again. Dating one guy who's not zack doesnt make her thirsty. Especially when that man tried to play her and Leslie

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Um no. As soon as she got there, she tried to get back with Zack. Like the first day. But Zack was still dealing with Leslie and he ended up trying to date both of them, which caused them both to say "fukk you" and that's when Kelly started checking out Lasky, who she then dumped at the costume party when he and zack were both dressed like Zorro and then the two of them ended up together again. Dating one guy who's not zack doesnt make her thirsty. Especially when that man tried to play her and Leslie

They made references to her dating others. Lasky and Zack were the only serious ones. Go back and rewatch the entire series. :lolbron:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how Stephanie was a ho when she only had like two dates: Hunter Pence and the guy from the coffee shop.