"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
So is season 2 coming quick or we gotta wait? A 13 episode season for that type of format (half hour) seems cheap as hell in hoping they had more filmed so they can put a quicker season 2 out there

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So is season 2 coming quick or we gotta wait? A 13 episode season for that type of format (half hour) seems cheap as hell in hoping they had more filmed so they can put a quicker season 2 out there
Says coming soon. I'm guessing that means Early 2017. Has Netflix ever done 2 seasons in 1 year?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Stephanie Tanner is a fukking PAWG. What an absolute queen she's become. fukk :whew:

jodies-headshot.jpeg

She has become bad as fukk.

@MartyMcFly Did you all of sudden change you mind that now Stephanie is the baddest. Cause I was confused when last weekend you were saying DJ was finer.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They owe me a no way jose :ufdup:

First off :deadrose:

But on some serious shyt, that's the problem with fandom. we feel like people owe us stuff when in reality, they don't. Your elected officials owe you things, the people who gave birth to you, but not a freaking child actor. especially if they've already moved on with their lives. Got it, dude?

Who was the dude that used to have the "Whatever" catchphrase in the original series?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

real thugs would've shot'em up

or remember the episode Steve played a gangsta? OGD

Holy shyt I remember the Bruce lee thing. No wonder the original Harriet left that show :mjlol: I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did

Was that Jason David Frank? :russ:

Yep :mjlol: the green ranger getting that work from Urkel & his little brothers:deadmanny: :flabbynsick:

:dead: I never realized how corny "Family Matters" was until The Coli.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:snoop: I just got put onto that Boyz II Men song a few weeks ago that Stephanie was dancing to in that clip from the original series.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:
Finished the show yesterday. Show was decent. A lot more grown-up jokes than the original series had and now Stamos says he wants a second season to focus more on the kids and tackle serious issues.

I think that would be a mistake,
People watching this shyt don't want to see more of the young kids we want more of the old shyt.

I need more Rebecca, Jesse, Joey, and Danny :to: