"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the irony of the show is the youngest two actresses (who aren't in the show) look WORSE than EVERY other female actress who came back :russ:

29906170001_4684859137001_Screen-Shot-2016-01-04-at-12-20-01-PM.jpg

:scusthov:

who would have thought kimmy gibbler would turn out better than these two.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
finished earlier today. I loved it. Wonder how the show did. Do they have a way to count Netflix ratings? I'm sure by now they should. Shoot, most of what I and everyone watches is on stream anyways.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
finished earlier today. I loved it. Wonder how the show did. Do they have a way to count Netflix ratings? I'm sure by now they should. Shoot, most of what I and everyone watches is on stream anyways.

No one knows netflix's ratings besides netflix. The creator even said netflix won't share the numbers with him. And that's par the course for anything I've read or heard regarding netflix and how they handle their business. It's crazy to me. Like if I'm trying to negotiate a new contract, how do i know my worth or value when you won't tell me how well my show is doing?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
No one knows netflix's ratings besides netflix. The creator even said netflix won't share the numbers with him. And that's par the course for anything I've read or heard regarding netflix and how they handle their business. It's crazy to me. Like if I'm trying to negotiate a new contract, how do i know my worth or value when you won't tell me how well my show is doing?
:youngsabo:

sounds like jew tactics

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Well it has to be doing well cuz of the word of mouth and how often it's getting streamed.

Hell I might just re-watched the series right now for....educational reasons :shaq:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Okay I've seen enough now. The show is pretty bad. I mean it's not 1/10 bad... but definitely like 4/10 bad. The writing is pretty terrible and there just aren't enough laughs. Plus the new kids just don't have the same charm.

edit: it just occurred to me that the name fuller house is a play on her married name :dwillhuh:

Of course your hating ass wouldn't like it. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah true. I imagine it would be difficult to tell if some are using another person's account but even still, it would still count as a view for that account. I don't know what their subscriber count is but I'd say it's easily over a million domestically. Maybe just as much internationally and that's being modest. I even heard they were gonna give members the option to control their bandwidth for data usage purposes. So I know they have the capabilities to tell us how a certain original series is doing. I'm not up on much of their original content, I know I've been sleeping on a few series I gotta catch up on. But I know they almost always get good reviews for their shows. I don't know if any of them have had long runs, I know oitnb had like three seasons so far. But they do keep coming out with original series so it must be working for them. The television revolution has been occurring these last few years and I can see soon the time when we go by streaming ratings and not Nielsen ratings. I think they even have the ability to check ratings on dvr machines up to a certain number of days after airing. So this isn't impossible.