"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh it's really distracting but in the best way:russ: Like I really wanted to give her character a fair shot and ended up really fukkin with her but it was so hard resisting to just stare at them and forget she was even speaking
I just keep watching episode after episode just to see them in different settings, different outfits and different angles. Didn't she get hooked on meth or some shyt? I bet shes a fukkin freak

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just keep watching episode after episode just to see them in different settings, different outfits and different angles. Didn't she get hooked on meth or some shyt? I bet shes a fukkin freak

Yeah apparently she had some issues with the shyt 10 years ago or so. Glad she got clean and got her life together

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I'm saying breh. nikkaz really wanna see Jaleel do Urkel again?:why:

A grown ass man saying "Did I do that?":camby:
:snoop:Just go watch the original series. Fuller House worked cause most of the cast wanted to do it and the House brought back that old time feeling. I don't see what Family Matters could possibly bring back that would be enjoyable. Laura ain't even that hot anymore.
Urkel in chiraq :blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas is trippin.

I don't know how many times I've said this already, but a Family Matters reboot on Disney XD about Urkel and Laura's son and his wacky sci-fi adventures is MONEY. shyt writes itself. :why:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
and here's your reason to watch episode 3

tumblr_o36aroWXk01s4sfjlo1_400.gif
tumblr_o36aroWXk01s4sfjlo4_400.gif

:pachaha:
damn steph is sexy :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Okay I've seen enough now. The show is pretty bad. I mean it's not 1/10 bad... but definitely like 4/10 bad. The writing is pretty terrible and there just aren't enough laughs. Plus the new kids just don't have the same charm.

edit: it just occurred to me that the name fuller house is a play on her married name :dwillhuh:

Last edited: