"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm saying breh. nikkaz really wanna see Jaleel do Urkel again?:why:

A grown ass man saying "Did I do that?":camby:
:snoop:Just go watch the original series. Fuller House worked cause most of the cast wanted to do it and the House brought back that old time feeling. I don't see what Family Matters could possibly bring back that would be enjoyable. Laura ain't even that hot anymore.

Lol even as Steve grew up, they put him in khakis and polos and took off the suspenders. I am in no way trying to see that shyt. The other difference is, Full House always maintained emotional honesty. Yes it was cheesy at times and very sentimental but it was always honest emotionally in terms of its characters. I believed in their world because I believed in them. Family Matters managed to incorporate time travel, teleportation, character transformation, and of course, steve going to fukking space. It got too off the wall to believe anything. I have no desire to see that shyt continue on

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lol even as Steve grew up, they put him in khakis and polos and took off the suspenders. I am in no way trying to see that shyt. The other difference is, Full House always maintained emotional honesty. Yes it was cheesy at times and very sentimental but it was always honest emotionally in terms of its characters. I believed in their world because I believed in them. Family Matters managed to incorporate time travel, teleportation, character transformation, and of course, steve going to fukking space. It got too off the wall to believe anything. I have no desire to see that shyt continue on
Yea, after they showed you Steve's basement and that clonning machine that turned him into Stefan, the show went out the window.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea, after they showed you Steve's basement and that clonning machine that turned him into Stefan, the show went out the window. Talk about jumping the shark.

And then they split him and Stefan up so Laura could have him and Steve could have Myra or nothing :russ: abc was right to throw that shyt in the bushes.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
And then they split him and Stefan up so Laura could have him and Steve could have Myra or nothing :russ: abc was right to throw that shyt in the bushes.
9 seasons was enough. Most shows would kill for that treatment. I stopped watching it before it ended though. That little kid Richie was so annoying.

Myra was the only reason I stuck around for so long.:banderas:
vsFYa.jpg

:mjcry::rip:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
9 seasons was enough. Most shows would kill for that treatment. I stopped watching it before it ended though. That little kid Richie was so annoying.

Myra was the only reason I stuck around for so long.:banderas:
vsFYa.jpg

:mjcry::rip:

Steve was such an idiot for still chasing Laura when he had that. So you missed when Myra dumped him because he wasn't over Laura and then he and Laura started dating

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Steve was such an idiot for still chasing Laura when he had that. So you missed when Myra dumped him because he wasn't over Laura and then he and Laura started dating
Naw I think I saw that episode. I even remember the Bruce Lee episode. I think I just stopped watching it regularly when it got silly. I would still watch it sometimes, just not religiously like I did Full House and Fresh Prince right up to the finales.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw I think I saw that episode. I even remember the Bruce Lee episode. I think I just stopped watching it regularly when it got silly. I would still watch it sometimes, just not religiously like I did Full House and Fresh Prince right up to the finales.

No one saw the finale. CBS aired that shyt on a Saturday morning lol along with the Step by Step finale. They were just burning the episodes off after a while because apparently no one was watching, which is why they left ABC to begin with. Family Matters, if it came back, would have to focus itself

I did watch Malcolm and Eddie. Loved it when I was a kid. Haven't watched it as an adult tho and I know it used to come on MTV2

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
No one saw the finale. CBS aired that shyt on a Saturday morning lol along with the Step by Step finale. They were just burning the episodes off after a while because apparently no one was watching, which is why they left ABC to begin with. Family Matters, if it came back, would have to focus itself

I did watch Malcolm and Eddie. Loved it when I was a kid. Haven't watched it as an adult tho and I know it used to come on MTV2
Yea I just saw it and remembered watching it after Family Matters ended. Totally forgot about that show.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
stephanie's t*ts are fukking hypnotizing as fukk

Breh it's really distracting but in the best way:russ: Like I really wanted to give her character a fair shot and ended up really fukkin with her but it was so hard resisting to just stare at them and forget she was even speaking