"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:russell:Didn't read. You too obsessed with this shyt breh. If enough of the people want it, it'll happen.
Too obsessed or have a valid point which you clearly have no answer for :skip:, in this world of instant gratification and movie stars turning to tv and netflix/Amazon they are really going to invest millions into rebooting a known title with an unknown lead :childplease:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Too obsessed or have a valid point which you clearly have no answer for :skip:
:stopitslime:You ain't got no answer neither breh. Stop acting like you Cleo predicting the future and shyt. I can have my opinion that a reboot will happen one day and you can be pessimistic.

Oscars is on and you obsessing over who would play Fresh Prince:dame:Negged for trying waste my time.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:stopitslime:You ain't got no answer neither breh. Stop acting like you Cleo predicting the future and shyt. I can have my opinion that it will happen one day and you can be pessimistic.

Oscars is on and you arguing bout Fresh Prince. Obsessed much. :dame:
You watching the oscars? Figures

Lol at negging me over losing an argument though :russ:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
in this world of instant gratification and movie stars turning to tv and netflix/Amazon they are really going to invest millions into rebooting a known title with an unknown lead :childplease:

I never said that though. They can do whatever they want with a reboot. All I said is that it should happen and most likely will. fukk you care so much if you think they never doing it anyway is the bigger question?:why:

You watching the oscars? Figures

Lol at negging me over losing an argument :russ:
:mjlol:Think you won an argument that has no facts. We talking about imaginary shyt here.

:umad:Get a life fakkit. I enjoy movies.

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
can we get back to steph's titties?
:myman:
tumblr_o36aroWXk01s4sfjlo1_400.gif

tumblr_o36aroWXk01s4sfjlo6_400.gif

tumblr_o36dkrrpIV1s4sfjlo3_400.gif

:snoop:She covered them up more after that episode.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The hunter pence episode is the goat of this season,

The flashback kisses with commentary

Little kid catching the ball and is like :ehh:

Older kid using his mommy bf cc to buy a expensive Jersey and saying this is how you do it :smugfavre:

Everyone getting kicked out :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dahell:This ain't the 80s, 90s or early 00s anymore, that playbook has been thrown out if they are going to put money in these kind of projects it's going to be on their terms. Progressive wholesome family fun would make them nervous. c00nery buffoonery is another matter. You say they'll get someone but you can't get someone that's not there it's like if some cat said go I can find you the next MJ when we don't even have groups like Jackson 5 anymore

Wow. So have you watched black ish or are you one of the cats who don't watch based on the name?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Wow. So have you watched black ish or are you one of the cats who don't watch based on the name?
I think if it does happen with Fresh Prince they can go big star or unknown rising star if they want to reboot it. Will Smith wasn't exactly MJ status when he did FP. I remember he did it cause he needed the money cause he was in debt or some shyt. If Will is involved in a reboot I'm sure the cast will be good. You dont need MJ. Fresh Prince would do numbers regardless. Theres so many ways you could reboot it. And Will would cash out if he was producer and did a cameo like John Stamos did with this. Obviously I'm just speculating though. Until something actually happens.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think if it does happen with Fresh Prince they can go big star or unknown rising star if they want to reboot it. Will Smith wasn't exactly MJ status when he did FP. I remember he did it cause he needed the money cause he was in debt or some shyt. If Will is involved in a reboot I'm sure the cast will be good. You dont need MJ. Fresh Prince would do numbers regardless. Theres so many ways you could reboot it. And Will would cash out if he was producer and did a cameo like John Stamos did with this. Obviously I'm just speculating though. Until something actually happens.

I think the only way it'll do numbers is if they bring back the original cast, much like fuller house, even if its just for an episode or pop ins. That's the only way I see it working. And Will is going to have to make at least ONE appearance, preferably in the premiere. If you can't get any of that, then the shyt is DOA.

Well, here's this

‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’ Creator: Don’t Call Will Smith’s New Show A ‘Reboot’

It was recently announced that there's a Fresh Prince reboot in development. What are your thoughts about that? How would you envision a 2015 Fresh Prince?
It’s not a reboot exactly—from what I understand, Will is producing a fish-out-of-water comedy that’s described as being in the same vein as Fresh Prince. I would rather not envision a 2015 Fresh Prince. The 1990 one is still going strong. Although I do get a lot of complaints that it’s not on Netflix yet. What’s the hold-up, Netflix?