"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:yeshrug:I been saying for some time they need to bring back Fresh Prince some how if they thinking of any black sitcoms.

Fresh Prince Would Make Sense If It Was A Reboot, I Dunno How/If They Can Spit Any Worthwhile Material Out Of The Old Characters

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Was I the only one bugged out by the fact that in their reality, fresh prince is a tv show since Kimmy called her dance, "the Carlton"?
that and also that Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen exist in their reality as the actual people...that name drop had me like :dahell: wtf did they do in that reality? Does Full House exist in the Fuller House universe? :lupe:

Can't Believe Dudes Want A Hangin With Mr Cooper Come Back :dead:
What people seem to be forgetting is that show starred Raven Simone :scust:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Fresh Prince Would Make Sense If It Was A Reboot, I Dunno How/If They Can Spit Any Worthwhile Material Out Of The Old Characters
Yea a reboot. I posted an idea in another thread of doing it with a rich kid going to the hood instead this time. Or having the new Fresh Prince be Will's son.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:comeon:I think that's pretty obvious breh. He would be a producer if it was a reboot. If the new fresh prince was his son I'm sure he wouldn't pull an Oslen twins.
There isn't an entertainer out there now that can do it not stand up, music or acting

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:comeon:That still won't stop them. It's only a matter of time at this point. They have remade/rebooted everything.
:beli: That's for cac shows don't act like the old saying of blax having to be x2 as good doesn't apply here. You really think they are going to venture into another Fresh Prince Without a star on the rise to build it around? :martin:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:beli: That's for cac shows don't act like the old saying of blax having to be x2 as good doesn't apply here. You really think they are going to venture into another Fresh Prince Without a star on the rise to build it around? :martin:
:why:You think this shyt is impossible breh. It's hollywood. If they want someone they'll get someone.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:why:You think this shyt is impossible breh. It's hollywood. If they want someone they'll get someone.
:dahell:This ain't the 80s, 90s or early 00s anymore, that playbook has been thrown out if they are going to put money in these kind of projects it's going to be on their terms. Progressive wholesome family fun would make them nervous. c00nery buffoonery is another matter. You say they'll get someone but you can't get someone that's not there it's like if some cat said go I can find you the next MJ when we don't even have groups like Jackson 5 anymore