"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So people in this thread, were yall really into this show like that while it was runnin? For me it was cool i guess
but mostly as a kid, not a show i can use for nostalgia tho. I didnt watch it that deeply or thought that much of it.

Seems like some of yall were somewhat invested in it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So people in this thread, were yall really into this show like that while it was runnin? For me it was cool i guess
but mostly as a kid, not a show i can use for nostalgia tho. I didnt watch it that deeply or thought that much of it.

I was the perfect age for it when it was one. I was 9 when it went off so i was the perfect age for that too. So I'd say I'm one of those who were invested.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

I was pretty much invested in most of the TGIF shows until like 95, 96..a little before Step by Step/Family Matters moved to CBS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Show ranged from average to more average at best. Can't tell if it just sucked or if the concept of sitcoms is antiquated (tho partners had potential ain't liked 1 since norm:mjcry:) but If its fans were happy that's all that counts I guess :francis: